Important DOOMCOCK Worship Thread

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Our Lord and Master has just posted a new video.......

Lucas Hates Disney Star Wars? | Lucas Cut Exists Source Claims

The Star Wars Sequel Trilogy was a massive disappointment to George Lucas according to a source purporting to have knowledge of the situation. Here are new rumors regarding Lucas’ reaction to each of the sequel trilogy films and his efforts to save The Rise of Skywalker.

Doctor Omega

As with WHO the difficulty will be now trying not to let such a "negative view of humanity's future" show as Picard taint the enjoyment of such a "positive, uplifting view of the future" show that TNG was.

And whereas I will always want to watch episodes of TNG, I never want to see any episode of Picard more than once (with curiosity - always followed by disappointment - being the only reason for seeing them in the first place).

Shame on Patrick Stewart too, it has to be said, for thinking that we wanted to see a show and his character like this.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
As with WHO the difficulty will be now trying not to let such a "negative view of humanity's future" show as Picard taint the enjoyment of such a "positive, uplifting view of the future" show that TNG was.

And whereas I will always want to watch episodes of TNG, I never want to see any episode of Picard more than once (with curiosity - always followed by disappointment - being the only reason for seeing them in the first place).

Shame on Patrick Stewart too, it has to be said, for thinking that we wanted to see a show and his character like this.
If they didn't believe in the STAR TREK ethos, why try to make a STAR TREK TV series?

If you want to go "anti-Trek", then make something different and original.

It can work out brilliantly... just look at BLAKE'S 7. :emoji_vulcan:

ant-mac

In other news, it has been revealed that in an upcoming Darth Vader spin off film, he will remove his chest unit to reveal a huge set of tits.

This will cause his gasping, raspy breath to increase in frequency and volume when he subsequently spots his reflection in a mirror.

Doctor Omega

CBS Freaking Out Over The State of Star Trek? Payback is a B1T@H!

Star Trek has lost its fans and CBS is finally understanding how badly they have hurt the franchise, according to a source claiming knowledge of the situation. Will Strange New Worlds ever happen? Is Star Trek for sale?

ant-mac

I can't see it happening.

Sure that little turd has already done enough damage.

And the show runners didn't realize there was already a TV series called STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE... For fuck's sake! :emoji_vulcan:

Doctor Omega

I think, like WHO, you can damage a franchise beyond repair. It just fades and dies then. Yeah, I don't see any coming back from this?

ant-mac

I think, like WHO, you can damage a franchise beyond repair. It just fades and dies then. Yeah, I don't see any coming back from this?
Never say never...

But don't hold your breath.

Put on some classic entertainment - whatever it might be - and enjoy it thoroughly, while remembering all that we've lost.

Doctor Omega

Put on some classic entertainment - whatever it might be - and enjoy it thoroughly, while remembering all that we've lost.

Earlier I watched the first episode of QUATERMASS AND THE PIT - and am just about to rewatch Blake's 7's "Duel".

Can't go wrong really. :emoji_alien:

And, for anyone who's never seen those two particular shows, here's the episodes in question......