johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
I have discovered that the message boards still exist and you can rejoin them!!! Moviechat.org if anyone is interested! I've found a few of my old posts on there but they only keep a stock of messages for three pages or three years it seems!
JB

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
They sent me a message recently saying that they were going to automatically delete my membership unless I used it soon, as they were having a clearout of useless members. (Not that they worded it that undiplomatic way.) I let it elapse.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
They sent me a message recently saying that they were going to automatically delete my membership unless I used it soon, as they were having a clearout of useless members. (Not that they worded it that undiplomatic way.) I let it elapse.
Dalek: Try not to take this personally, but you will be exterminated! You will be exterminated! You will be exterminated!

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
I was on there the other day and some of the recent replies are at least three years old so why are they kicking people off the place if there is hardly anyone using it?
JB