Review Johnny Depp

duzit

Member: Rank 6
He's been one of my weaknesses for a long time, just like a fangirl.Think I'll post some interesting images.

Last edited:

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I wish he would get away from Tim Burton movies, and do something else. Nothing, weird just a good movie where he doesn't play a weird character like Mortdecai. I liked hearing that he travels with his Sparrow wardrobe, and wears it to hospitals for kids.

Doctor Omega

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Johnny Depp Opens Up In Lengthy Interview

johnny-depp-opens-up-in-lengthy-interview-696x464.jpg

It took nearly two hundred e-mails to organise and today comes the result – actor Johnny Depp has spoken with journalist Stephen Rodrick for Rolling Stone in a lengthy interview conducted over three days with multiple details about his life and mental state revealed in candid conversation.

Among the reveals are that he spent over $30K on wine a month and was smashing down joints of tobacco and hash on a regular basis, he became estranged from his sister after refusing to get a prenup before his marriage to Amber Heard, he admits to being fed lines through an earpiece (with the help of a sound engineer) in film roles, and the $650 million he has made on films throughout his career so far is almost all gone.

Other stories include Depp trying to pull his own tooth at a London restaurant while having dinner with Penelope Cruz and Stella McCartney, that it cost $5 million to shoot Hunter S. Thompson’s ashes out of a cannon, and that Depp battled with Disney screenwriters demanding they pull useless subplots from the “Pirates” films. Click here to check out the full interview.

Doctor Omega

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Depp Sues Ex-Wife Amber Heard For $50M

depp-sues-ex-wife-amber-heard-for-50m-696x464.jpg

Johnny Depp has reportedly filed a $50 million lawsuit for defamation against ex-wife and actress Amber Heard says Variety.

The lawsuit comes in direct response to an op-ed Heard wrote in the Washington Post back in December detailing her alleged experiences with domestic violence, but without naming Depp.

Lawyers reportedly allege in the suit that Heard: “is not a victim of domestic abuse, she is a perpetrator,” denies that Depp ever abused Heard, and claims her allegations were part of an “elaborate hoax to generate positive publicity”.

Heard’s attorney responded with: “This frivolous action is just the latest of Johnny Depp’s repeated efforts to silence Amber Heard.”

Heard and Depp married in 2015 but she filed for divorce a year later claiming Depp was violent towards her, and donated the $7 million settlement that resulted from the split to charity. Depp has recently been involved in two other lawsuits recently against former managers and a former attorney – one was settled, Depp won the other.