Lost in Space is an upcoming American science fiction web television reboot of the 1965 series of the same name, following the adventures of a family of pioneering space colonists whose spaceship veers off-course.
It is written by Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless and will consist of 10 episodes.
The series is produced by Legendary Television, Synthesis Entertainment, and Applebox, with Zack Estrin serving as showrunner.
Lost in Space is scheduled to be released in May 2018 on Netflix.
- Toby Stephens as John Robinson, the expedition commander.
- Molly Parker as Maureen Robinson, a fearless and brilliant aerospace engineer who makes the decision to bring her family to space for a chance at a new life on a better world.
- Ignacio Serricchio as Don West, a roughneck smuggling luxury goods on the side who finds in the Robinsons the family he never thought he would find.
- Taylor Russell as Judy Robinson, John and Maureen's eldest child.
- Mina Sundwall as Penny Robinson, one of the Robinson children.
- Maxwell Jenkins as Will Robinson, the youngest Robinson child.
- Parker Posey as Dr. Smith
- Raza Jaffrey as Victor, a well groomed, educated and officious man with a sense of entitlement. Victor has been a career builder and politician from a young age. There is arrogance and impatience about him. All this masks the underlying fear that he'll one day be found out — that he isn’t quite good enough.