Fun Our Early Posts!

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
There is a another website, beyond those that are known to internet trolls. It is a website as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of the trolls' fears and the summit of their knowledge. This is the website of imagination. It is an area that we call the Internet Media Discussion Forums.

I loved the original Outer Limits and now you are my god! :emoji_bow:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
There is a another website, beyond those that are known to internet trolls. It is a website as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of the trolls' fears and the summit of their knowledge. This is the website of imagination. It is an area that we call the Internet Media Discussion Forums.

OK, it's late, I'm tired.... and Rod Serling is in the corner of my room smoking a cigarette and laughing his ass off at me cause I screwed that up so bad.... I think he's going to send me to The Twilight Zone.... where I will probably lose my fingers and no longer be able to type! Serves me right too! :emoji_ghost:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
OK, it's late, I'm tired.... and Rod Serling is in the corner of my room smoking a cigarette and laughing his ass off at me cause I screwed that up so bad.... I think he's going to send me to The Twilight Zone.... where I will probably lose my fingers and no longer be able to type! Serves me right too! :emoji_ghost:
Not to worry, a good night's sleep will do wonders. We'll all still be here when you wake up. Although many of us may keep slightly different hours due to living in different time zones. Sweet dreams, Janine.

There is nothing wrong with your computer screen. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For however long that you are logged in, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your computer screen. You are about to participate in a great website. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from your inner mind to – the Internet Media Discussion Forums!

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Greetings & Salutations!

I'm Janine The Barefoot (kept the handle cause a couple of pals on IMDb thought it was cool :D). Recent and rudely ejected member of IMDb (go all of us HERE and BOO them:p).... originator of the "infamous/insightful/inspirational" rants on the death of Penny Dreadful (I like to think of my rants and rages as both humorous and thoughtful :cool:)... and currently attempting to settle myself in here. SO... BIG, HUGE, MULTI-ADJECTIVE LADEN THANK YOUS TO DeJ & ALEX for creating a beautiful new home for us; as I believe this site was put together in a matter of days by them so WE wouldn't be wandering hopelessly adrift in tiny lifeboats on the North Atlantic after IMDb did the "Titanic" and sank under the waves... (thinking that Amazon gets the role of the iceberg in all this o_O), which I'm pretty sure makes you guys "The California" insofar as we are concerned! ;) :) :rolleyes:. Love the site, love the welcome and am happy and grateful to be here!..... Oh yeah, picture is forthcoming cause it seems crazy to keep the handle and drop the face (mine) that went with it.

So here's a general YIPEE just cause it feels so good to have found a safe harbor!

Welcome Janine. Have a great stay! :emoji_alien:

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Being here and being active is enough proof of gratitude. This is what happens when you are part of a positive community that wants to be the best it can become

Honestly, you guys embody all of the things I loved best about IMDb and the reason I called it home. The fact that you felt our pain, created a wonderful, safe new home for us and are still here, checking out the hello boards like the hosts of a fabulous party says more to me about all of you ten you'll ever know.... and now I'm off to start playing on your boards! Here's to new threads and hours of intelligent discourse....
:emoji_kiss: :emoji_dancer: :emoji_vulcan:

ant-mac

Honestly, you guys embody all of the things I loved best about IMDb and the reason I called it home. The fact that you felt our pain, created a wonderful, safe new home for us and are still here, checking out the hello boards like the hosts of a fabulous party says more to me about all of you ten you'll ever know.... and now I'm off to start playing on your boards! Here's to new threads and hours of intelligent discourse....
:emoji_kiss: :emoji_dancer: :emoji_vulcan:
Have fun!

Playing4Now

Member: Rank 1
Hi all

LOL you should all come to [site removed] it actually has a database to discuss films and actors LOL this place has nothing LOL it will die in 6 months kthnxbye

Last edited by a moderator:

ant-mac

LOL you should all come to [site removed] it actually has a database to discuss films and actors LOL this place has nothing LOL it will die in 6 months kthnxbye
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, Playing4Now. However, I for one am quite content to persevere with our bold new experiment for a little bit longer. Shall we say for at least another six months?

By the way, you should seek medical attention for that uncontrollable laughter you seem to be suffering from.

It could be a symptom of deeper and more serious psychological issues.

All the best. :emoji_wink:

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Hello KrystelClaire and Janine The Barefoot, so happy to see you here. I'm glad you like our new home, I sincerely hope to do a good work to keep it updated, with a clean design and civil. Can't wait to read more from you !