Fun Our Early Posts!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Hi. I am secretly plotting to subvert the IMD regime.
Good morning, Agent skribb. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves secretly subverting the IMD regime, to get as many of its members as possible to transfer their loyalty from that message board over to this one. You may not select any other message board members to assist you, as this is strictly a solo assignment. You have a limited time to carry out your mission, so you had best begin immediately. As always, should you be caught or killed, the Administrator and other members of IMF will disavow all knowledge of you or your actions. Good luck. This message will self-destruct in five seconds…

elanor

Member: Rank 3
Say hi, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members!

I am John and I am so tired, so will be adding more here tomorrow :p But you all enjoy and have a laugh!

Welcome to IMDF
Thanks for your tremendous work. I very much appreciate it.

Hello all!
I'm coming from IMDb where I was a member for 11 years.

The announcement to close the IMDb message boards came as a shock to me. I begun to search for sites which might offer me some sense of the same belonging.

IMDb was an incredibly useful place for me to discuss lots of matters with people interested in films, when family and friends just don't care as much about movies. So I hope something similar will grow and become fruitful here.

I really like to visit message boards for films, which I prefer a lot to the reviews as in the message boards arcane matters can be discussed which often helps my understanding.

Through the message boards at IMDb I have discovered a lot of movies that I never would have heard of if not for the message boards.

And after watching a film I checked the respective board to look if someone else could provide additional value by enhancing the film experience.

I dislike Twitter and Facebook and would not discuss films and personal opinions there.

Last edited:

skribb

Member: Rank 1
Good morning, Agent skribb. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves secretly subverting the IMD regime, to get as many of its members as possible to transfer their loyalty from that message board over to this one. You may not select any other message board members to assist you, as this is strictly a solo assignment. You have a limited time to carry out your mission, so you had best begin immediately. As always, should you be caught or killed, the Administrator and other members of IMF will disavow all knowledge of you or your actions. Good luck. This message will self-destruct in five seconds…
Wait, there's something wrong with this briefcase....

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
Thanks, and I will. I also hope you post a bit as well. :)

You can call me Sarah.
I am trying but working on the site and replying a lot is kinda difficult and hard to keep up but I try nonetheless.

You can call me John or anything resembling my nickname. This goes for everyone btw if you have a need to write my name lol

albion_princess

I am trying but working on the site and replying a lot is kinda difficult and hard to keep up but I try nonetheless.

You can call me John or anything resembling my nickname. This goes for everyone btw if you have a need to write my name lol
No problem and thanks. :)

And, hi, John. *waves*

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Thank for joining us, I hope you can feel at home here, I will do my best to make this place even better than it is now. It's gonna be such a fun ride !

Daniel

Hi all!

Saw a link to this forum on one of the movie boards on IMDb. It's certainly much cleaner than most of the other alternatives I saw on IMDB, and I'd even say that it gives mine a run for its money. :) Some friendly competition is certainly welcome.

I hope everyone's enjoying the forum and will continue to enjoy cinema!

Last edited by a moderator:

{Marduk}

Hi

Thanks for setting this up! I followed a link from Reddit in my search for somewhere to delve into film discussions as IMDb is shutting down. I'm not much of a poster but do love reading other people's explanations for endings, if a sequel is coming out, etc.
:rolleyes:Xx