Fun Our Early Posts!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Hi

Thanks for setting this up! I followed a link from Reddit in my search for somewhere to delve into film discussions as IMDb is shutting down. I'm not much of a poster but do love reading other people's explanations for endings, if a sequel is coming out, etc.
:rolleyes:Xx
G'day, Marduk, welcome to the Internet Media Discussion Forums.

I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

true_blue1878

Member: Rank 1
Hi there!

Thanks for allowing me to join.

Was posting on the IMDB forums since around 2006 so I will lose a lot of my old threads.. I can't believe all that information will just be wiped. :(

I am gutted about IMDB / Amazon shutting down the forums but I am glad you have created an alternative. I hope it will be a huge success!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
again! Don't be sad, we all are and we should try to make the best of it though

I heard some archive site is gonna archive the boards, so it might not be lost lost!

Have a hug
I got looaads...

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
You're welcome to stay and make this forum your home. We are here to stay, we are just getting started.
I created this project with the idea that it will never close and it will stay for as long as my life and those who came after me support it. This forum will be the new home for a lot of people (me included) and I'm happy to be confident in what I believe. I am also extremely happy that others feel like me, because thanks to all of you this is getting better and better every day.

Liburnius

Member: Rank 1
Hello! I am The-Man-Machine on IMDB, and I usually posted on the Music, Film General, and American Psycho film boards, among many others over time. It's a shame what is happening to IMDB, but I'm trying to stay positive.

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
Hello Everyone..

:)~ Hello everyone! Sunflower007 is here. I am so happy to be in this new message board. Thank you for allowing me to join. Sad to hear that IMDB boards are going to be close. Whatta shame been with them for years. But I am glad to be here and can't wait to get started to share and read posts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I'm never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm
Though it's easy to pretend
I know your not a fool
"

by: George Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:D ~ Thank you for the welcome Doctor Omega. I am already enjoying my stay.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

These are the only games I play"

By: Falsettos