Fun Our Early Posts!

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
-=Welcome to IMDF=-
Freedom of Speech
Spam Free!
Bully Free!
Troll Free!

Say hi, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members!

I am John and I am so tired, so will be adding more here tomorrow :p But you all enjoy and have a laugh!

Welcome to IMDF

Last edited by a moderator:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
An excellent idea.

It's good to have a place where you can just say, "hi", without getting into trouble for being off-topic.

G'day everyone...

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
I'm Filmfan95; AKA Ozfan95, Harryfan95, Atarifan95, and Xmasfan95 (depending on what type of website or forum I am posting on). 95 is in every username I have ever used, as I believe that 1995 was one of the best years for movies! And what's ironic about that is that I've never signed up for a movie forum before today!

I never had an IMDB account (the sign up process was too intimidating), but I really enjoyed reading posts on the message boards. It saddens me to hear about what's to happen. But, hopefully, I can have a similar experience here. Hello everyone!

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I never had an IMDB account (the sign up process was too intimidating), but I really enjoyed reading posts on the message boards. It saddens me to hear about what's to happen. But, hopefully, I can have a similar experience here. Hello everyone!
G'day filmfan.

Welcome to the madhouse.

Just leave your sanity at the door.

Lucas

Member: Rank 4
You may have had to given up a lot of your free time to hang with us... but we appreciate it very much!

Nick91

Member: Rank 2
Hey! Signed up here yesterday after learning about this site from IMDb v2.0. I believe that this one has a better long-term potential from a technical aspect, as per Vojacek's explanation. Sustainability really is key.

Last edited: