Fun Our Even Earlier Posts!

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
I'm always a man of work, I prefer working hard for an idea I have in my mind than trying to convince people so I'm gonna put all my mind into working for this forum.

You can count on me to improve it, put more features into it and make this forum your home. I work hard when my heart is in it !

J

j2i

Everything clear out, even if there are tons of people who don't believe in this forum and think I need to shut it down, I'll continue. The admin of imdb2 went there and clear things up so I'm grateful to him.

Now back to work, tons of stuff to make this place look prettier.
That's very good news! Okay so, Blue!

J

j2i

I'm always a man of work, I prefer working hard for an idea I have in my mind than trying to convince people so I'm gonna put all my mind into working for this forum.

You can count on me to improve it, put more features into it and make this forum your home. I work hard when my heart is in it !
On to work then, thanks! It feels really good it all got cleared out.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Ok, I wont promise I'll have your blue perfectly tuned now because I'm finishing the native red.

For reference, having multiple themes is really hard to mantain so I'm making an exception since I'm in a good mood, please do not request more colors because I don't want to spent an eternity making it all work on all kinds of variations.

Without further ado, please go to your: Profile -> Preferences

Under style select: IM Forums Blue

Have fun :)

J

j2i

Ok, I wont promise I'll have your blue perfectly tuned now because I'm finishing the native red.

For reference, having multiple themes is really hard to mantain so I'm making an exception since I'm in a good mood, please do not request more colors because I don't want to spent an eternity making it all work on all kinds of variations.

Without further ado, please go to your: Profile -> Preferences

Under style select: IM Forums Blue

Have fun :)
Actually I wasn't requesting a color change. I was just replying to the OT for a change. Thanks and cheers!

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
I'm horrible at "getting" that kind of phrases, my wife makes fun of me sometimes...

And I have an anecdote of that !... One of the first time we met she saw my shirt and there was a kanguro in it so she pointed at it and said "hey, a kanguroo" and I quickly turn around because i was scared some animal was going to trump me....

Now you can see why I sometimes don't get it :p:p:p

J

j2i

I'm horrible at "getting" that kind of phrases, my wife makes fun of me sometimes...

And I have an anecdote of that !... One of the first time we met she saw my shirt and there was a kanguro in it so she pointed at it and said "hey, a kanguroo" and I quickly turn around because i was scared some animal was going to trump me....

Now you can see why I sometimes don't get it :p:p:p
Wow that's remarkable. That means you're quite alert. Very good.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
It's gonna be IM Forums.

Internet Media Forums.

It's simpler and more concise, the Logo was adapted for that change. You can call it IMDF if you want too.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
You're more than welcome to make it your home, just be aware that insults are allowed (and encouraged) on this section. It's not called "The Heatbox" for no reason :p:p