Fun Quotes To Live By

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
Patience is a virtue, is probably my best and oldest one. Since the rest of the world can be so impatient I have learned myself to be patient with everything and everyone. It made me into who I am today and gained a lot of respect from others due to my level of patience.

I love sarcasm, so here's a few fun ones that I kinda take serious as a quote of life and how I feel I can get away with it at all times:

- If only closed minds came with closed mouths

- Sarcasm the body's natural defense against stupidity

- Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you're abusing the priviledge

Í can write these all day and the internet is full of them, however, most of these I learned at a young age and am happy most can laugh about them today, unless you feel that it's being used against you ofcourse...

Another one is my signature, you can read that down here and means a lot to me. Whenever I struggle with someone [especially on the internet] I read that outloud to calm myself down and take a step back to deal with it accordingly.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Isn't it "to thine own self be true"?
No, I created this specific quotation to suit myself and my own situation.

I specifically used the word "known". Many people spend their entire lives being blissfully unaware of what they might actually be capable of or how they might react in certain situations. Therefore, whoever you are and however well or badly you know your own real character, try to be consistent and true to that.

If you think you're a good person, be good. If you think you're a complete bastard, be a complete bastard...

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
If you are depressed you are living in the past. I you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living the present. --Lao Tzu

*~ :emoji_bouquet: ~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find strength in what
remains behind
."

By: William Wordsworth