Review Racism

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
What the hell is wrong with everyone? We seem to be seeing far too many of these stories lately. And the fact that you still have people denying that racism is a problem, but is just exacerbated by the the media is worrying.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Controversy Over Liam Neeson Admission | The View

Liam Neeson clarifies controversial revenge remarks: 'I'm not a racist' | GMA

Last edited:

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Somebody tells you she was raped, and you ask “What colour was he?” Really? Well, hopefully he’s a different person now. The fact that he can admit to doing it with shame means he changed. But really, that’s the question you ask first?

Christina

Member: Rank 1
If you want worse case scenario for starters, try half white half Asian.

I'm not sure, but I think I'm both "north" and "south" Asian, not sure how much.

What happens is you try to pass as white and everyone hates nothing more than someone who's not mostly white passing for white. People who are even darker can't even try to pass as white if they wanted to. I guess in places like Orlando where I live people know I'm not all white. That happened to me in Jacksonville, Northeastern Florida, too.

So, mixed race people have it the hardest, and people who are more than one kind of non-white race can often look whiter than someone who is mixed white. I feel like I'm spewing racial hatred as a mixed white against understanding other races who aren't white.