Fun Solved Queries!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
No, but I spent ten months in a special hospital because I thought I was Napoleon. They gave me a coat that made me hug myself.
Considering what you went off to try, I'm really surprised - and impressed - that you still managed to read what I wrote.

The Toes Knows

Member: Rank 1
Can anyone confirm which movie this is?

I think it might be either The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman, or maybe A Woman Called Moses, or possibly one I'm forgetting. The only scene I remember is an African American woman hitched to a wagon while several white slave owners take bets on whether she can pull it or not.

ant-mac

Can anyone confirm which movie this is?

I think it might be either The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman, or maybe A Woman Called Moses, or possibly one I'm forgetting. The only scene I remember is an African American woman hitched to a wagon while several white slave owners take bets on whether she can pull it or not.
Judging by this image I found, I'd say the film was called A WOMAN CALLED MOSES. Here is a link for you to investigate further.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs...net/pictures/_6/5027/5026701.jpg&action=click

ant-mac

Just in case you have trouble with the link, here is the photograph I was referring to...
PHOTIOGRAPH - A Woman.jpg
It is taken from the search results for A WOMAN CALLED MOSES.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP