Fun Solved Queries!

skribb

Member: Rank 1
The only things I remember:

- probably being from the late 90's

- in one portion of the movie, the protagonists (I think it's like 2 people, not sure if kids or adults) enter a landfill-type area which is inhabited by strange people

- the strange people I remember were a pair of twins and some kind of villainous character with a dick nose.

I'm pretty sure it's an American movie. I remember being creeped out as a kid but it was probably a comedy.

potoooooooo

I am looking for the name of an Mtv music video that probably premiered in the mid 80s.
It featured real footage of a man riding a rhino (probably in a circus). I remember that one lyric was the phrase "cry wolf" . The video may have been in black and white. Any idea what this is?

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
The nearest film I can find at the moment, Carl, is this.... although, admittedly, it is from 1971.

THE NIGHT EVELYN CAME OUT OF THE GRAVE

In this horror flick, a wealthy playboy obsessed with his dead, red-haired wife tortures and kills redheads in the specially built dungeon of his castle. His first victim is a stripper who performs out of a velvet-lined coffin. Eventually, he comes to believe that his wife has risen from the grave to haunt him.
I am just wondering if they retitled it as IT CAME FROM THE GRAVE and re-released it in 1979?

Long shot, I know. :emoji_alien:

Last edited:

potoooooooo

Last night I saw a bit of an old horror movie on the Comet Tv networkthat looked like it was probably from the early 70s I tried to look at the schedule for that channel but it seems to be down right now
It featured a group of monsters that looked like vampire/werewolf hybrids.That are trying to catch a young blonde girl, and at one point a loud female voice says to the creatures "Get her, or I will make you wish you could die."

Any idea what this is?

CarlCarlson

You're probably right. Most of, if not all, the other films on its movie ad were re-releases. I'll have to watch the movie and look for the scene in the ad. Thank you.

CarlCarlson

Solved. It was Deathdream aka Dead of Night. I updated its IMDb profile with additional titles (aka King of the Grave, It Came from the Grave) and tag line.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
A Song Title

I need to know a song title. I think it's from the genre known as "Ska", but I can't be certain.

The video clip that accompanies the song is set on the streets of London and follows a group of youths travelling around in a car. They pass other parked cars and possibly car wrecks. The streets they drive around on seem to be back streets, possibly in a deserted or poor part of the city.

The general atmosphere is a little on the creepy side.

Last edited by a moderator: