Fun Solved Queries!

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I just had a look. It gives nothing away. Just that you last logged in about an hour ago and last posted something yesterday.

Am not sure how they do things over there.

Hey, stay here anyway. It's a lot pleasanter! :emoji_alien:

RIP_IMDb

Member: Rank 1
I just had a look. It gives nothing away. Just that you last logged in about an hour ago and last posted something yesterday.

Am not sure how they do things over there.

Hey, stay here anyway. It's a lot pleasanter! :emoji_alien:
Thanks, I will come by here more often now. But I just want someone to contact the Admin of IMDb2 on my behalf and ask him WHY the ban for Rip, IMDb.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
I really don't know about imdb2, I wish I could help you but I stopped talking with the admin there, you're more than invited to join here, it's very rare that we ban someone for no reason you really have to want it badly for that to happen.

Nick91

Member: Rank 2
I have an account there but haven't posted anything since 20 February. If you want me to contact John Carter, I can do that on your behalf.

Edit: PM sent to him.

Edit 2: His response is that he's sent an email to you, so you might find your answer in there.

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I really don't know about imdb2, I wish I could help you but I stopped talking with the admin there, you're more than invited to join here, it's very rare that we ban someone for no reason you really have to want it badly for that to happen.
Don't say that, Alex, you'll put a hex on him...

Or do I mean a "hux"? :emoji_wink:

ant-mac

I have an account there but haven't posted anything since 20 February. If you want me to contact John Carter, I can do that on your behalf.

Edit: PM sent to him.

Edit 2: His response is that he's sent an email to you, so you might find your answer in there.
Now RIP can tell us why he was banned...

RIP_IMDb

Now RIP can tell us why he was banned...
I just checked and I haven't received an email. I do think I know why I was banned but I just wanted confirmation on it. One was I copy/pasted and linked to a short-story (Four paragraphs and one extra sentence) titled "Brown Tide" at Poop Report. The second was linking and posting a pic from BuzzFeed about cakes made to resemble babies being born "birthing cakes" or "baby cakes". I posted the third cake down, fourth picture down. I notice those threads/posts have been deleted from IMDb2. My other posts and threads were still there as of yesterday.

ant-mac

I just checked and I haven't received an email. I do think I know why I was banned but I just wanted confirmation on it. One was I copy/pasted and linked to a short-story (Four paragraphs and one extra sentence) titled "Brown Tide" at Poop Report. The second was linking and posting a pic from BuzzFeed about cakes made to resemble babies being born "birthing cakes" or "baby cakes". I posted the third cake down, fourth picture down. I notice those threads/posts have been deleted from IMDb2. My other posts and threads were still there as of yesterday.
Well, if you have any doubts about what is or is not acceptable here, just refer to the CODE OF CONDUCT.

Also, just check around and see what has been posted before...

RIP_IMDb

Confirmed! It WAS/IS the "baby cakes" aka "birthing cakes" photo. I went back and rechecked my emails.

"I've removed that disgusting baby cake pic twice already. Apparently you are not getting the hint, so consider this an official warning. Please do not post it again. And while I'm here, I would appreciate it if you refrain from posting the same posts in multiple threads. Thanks. -John - Issued (and PM sent): Jun 29, 2017 at 11:45PM"

Subsequently, you tried to sneak the baby cake pic into a thread with other photos, and you continued to spam the boards with the same post. That's why you were banned. You were warned.".

ant-mac

Confirmed! It WAS/IS the "baby cakes" aka "birthing cakes" photo. I went back and rechecked my emails.

"I've removed that disgusting baby cake pic twice already. Apparently you are not getting the hint, so consider this an official warning. Please do not post it again. And while I'm here, I would appreciate it if you refrain from posting the same posts in multiple threads. Thanks. -John - Issued (and PM sent): Jun 29, 2017 at 11:45PM"

Subsequently, you tried to sneak the baby cake pic into a thread with other photos, and you continued to spam the boards with the same post. That's why you were banned. You were warned.".
Well, if you were given a warning - and you did not heed it - you have no one to blame except yourself.