SoapboxQuantez08

Member: Rank 2
The entire Human Clay album is my cup of tea.
I think "faceless man" is the only song I wouldn't call above-par.
"Beautiful" is my favorite Creed song, and the next two (Say I and Wrong Way) have some top-notch edge.

I've always dug the first 4 songs on My Own Prison.
"Torn" is an all-purpose power ballad, the near-instrumental "Ode" has a catchy riff with heavy drums, we all dig the title track, and Pity for a Dime (much like Ode) is an excellent non-hit.
However, imo, the rest of the album is bit of a mess.
"In America" is redundant and has little to no appeal (other than Stapp's vocals), "Sister" is probably the album's weakest link, and
(to be frank) I've never cared for "What's this life for" (this song's chorus is too redundant, and I've always thought of it as a philosophical wanna-be, since the lyrics say nothing to answer it's own question).
Simply put, ''Illusion'' and ''One" are the only ones I care for after "Pity", and I'd rate them a light 6/10.

In conclusion, I'd have to say: Human Clay, 7/10. My Own Prison, 5.5/10

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10

1.Are You Ready - 00:00
2.What If - 04:44
3.Beautiful - 10:02
4.Say I - 14:21
5.Wrong Way - 19:36
6.Faceless Man - 23:57
7.Never Die - 29:55
8.With Arms Wide Open - 34:45
9.Higher - 39:20
10.Wash Away Those Years - 44:38
11.Inside Us All - 50:42
12.Young Grow Old - 56:30

1. Torn - 00:00
2. Ode - 06:27
3. My Own Prison - 11:27
4. Pity For a Dime - 16:29
5. In American - 22:03
6. Illusion - 27:05
7. Unforgiven - 31:45
8. Sister - 35:27
9. What's This Life For - 40:26
10. One - 44:37
11. Bound and Tied - 49:49

upraity

Member: Rank 1
Hi! I hope you are doing good. I'm Ved, from India.

Do you listen EDM (Electronic Dance Music)?

Then I think you would like my new music track : "Imperfection".
Follow this YouTube link to stream/download for free...

YouTube.com/TheBlurFox

If you liked it, then please support my work by sharing it with your friends and family.

Thank you [emoji5]

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

upraity

Member: Rank 1
Hi! I hope you are doing good. I'm Ved, from India.

Do you listen EDM (Electronic Dance Music)?

Then I think you would like my new music track : "Imperfection".
Follow this YouTube link to stream/download for free...

YouTube.com/TheBlurFox

If you liked it, then please support my work by sharing it with your friends and family.

Thank you [emoji5]

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Took me a long time to find this exact recording again, as I did not know the title. But this was one of my Dad's many tunes from his record collection, so I always remember him by it.

plsletitrain

Member: Rank 5
I'm gonna try throwing this here because I don't belong to any other forums where I can post this so I just hope and pray an angel will be able to answer this for me. This will be a long shot as my recollection of the music video is too vague but I will forever be grateful to whoever can find the answer. I’ve been losing sleep over this so please please help me. I’ve only heard it once but I was captivated by it and I would give anything to hear it again.

I had tuned into a music channel where the song was almost a minute to the end and the song particulars (title, artist) are displayed at the start of the song so I was not able to catch it. The music video had a dark feel (a dark horse, on a desert at night—all black—Madonna’s Frozen reminds me of it), it was a duet between a guy and a girl who looked Goths. The guy looks like a thin Bono, with piercings all over his face and the girl had reddish hair. For that one time I saw her I thought she looked like Barbara Streisand (??? Don’t trust me on that though, I have weird eyes) and her voice quality is bedroom-like, like Lana Del Rey’s. I wish I caught at least a few lines but I only heard one line, like "When I think of You"--again don't trust me on that because I was not able to fully understand their lines.

I’m gonna call out @sitenoise because you know my type of songs, I think this one belongs to those groups.

If I can’t find the answer here, any suggestions where to post this query where I don’t need to set up an account because I’m too lazy to do that????? Hehe.

sitenoise

Gonna be a tough one. I found a video that was darkish, had a girl who looked like BS, but there was no piercings nor horse. I googled "help me find this song/video", and there's a few sites out there but none looked like they ever provided any help.

This wasn't on Youtube? Because sometimes you can trace your history. Maybe the music channel actually catalogs its playlists?

I wish I could be of more help, sorry

plsletitrain

Gonna be a tough one. I found a video that was darkish, had a girl who looked like BS, but there was no piercings nor horse. I googled "help me find this song/video", and there's a few sites out there but none looked like they ever provided any help.

This wasn't on Youtube? Because sometimes you can trace your history. Maybe the music channel actually catalogs its playlists?

I wish I could be of more help, sorry
I've googled every description I can recall, from very specific "goth male singer that looks like a thin Bono singing in a desert" to funny sounding ones like "male and female duet with a horse on a desert" but none really came out. I didn't catch this on youtube. I was drawn to the powerful instrumental/elemental sounds (you know the ones that usually captivate me) that's why I looked at the TV and then I saw thin Bono with piercings singing a few indistinct lines in something that looks like a desert, then there's a black horse, then the woman, then that's all. Ugh. I wish I knew who was the singer, were they solo artists that featured the other? Or are they a band? They give off Nightwish vibes. I want to hear the song again so I'll know if I really like it (chances are I will really like it).

I've also tried youtube-ing the channel to see if they put their playlists there, but their playlist consists of pop songs. I've also literally waited for two days tuning in on that music channel to see if they'll play it again cause usually they just play the same set of songs everyday right? But no, it didn't. Funny because maybe I'm being teased upon, they repeatedly played the same set of pop songs but NEVER once did they play that song again. Maybe it was a glitch. Maybe that song wasn't meant to be played on that music channel and an alien employee played a prank and pulled a file and played it?? I've also asked the help of my nephew and neice who don't do anything but face their phones all day long but they can't find it too (then again, the clues are too vague and general). There are some apps that may identify the song but you need to know the tune, and sadly, I can't remember the tune anymore. I just know it had a powerful instrumental.

I'll just pray to the gods that I dream of its title. lol. Thanks for trying to help sitenoise.

sitenoise

Did they ever show 'band' members playing instruments, or was it just faces singing, with video stuff of the horse etc.?

plsletitrain

Did they ever show 'band' members playing instruments, or was it just faces singing, with video stuff of the horse etc.?
I didn't see band members playing instruments but the guy singer had a "band" aura in him, the woman was likely the featured artist. The beat/melody of the instruments was very powerful, that was what draw me to take a peek of the video and that's when I caught the horse, the guy with piercings, and sadly, the video was already about to end.

Last edited:

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
There was a song I heard through the open window of a car once or twice. I googled every description of it I could think of and asked my friends on Facebook. It’s really hard to properly describe or find anything to do with music unless you know the lyrics - I wish I could help you.

plsletitrain

Thanks for trying to help @The Seeker.

I sent them a message yesterday and haven't received a reply yet. If they don't, I guess I'm back at square one and sift through the thousand goth videos out there. Heck I don't even know if it was a new release or not.