TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
I think the video game board doesn't need a board for each console/pc. I doubt there will be console wars going on in this place.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I think the video game board doesn't need a board for each console/pc. I doubt there will be console wars going on in this place.
I think it's just there so when you guys get more on here there's not a star wars/trek debate/war on who plays what. BTW 40's thread can go, other then lone ranger I don't know tv back then.

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
Can we please have an "Animated Movies" or "Animation" or "Animated" or
"Disney" forum? You put it where it belongs. Thankyou◆◆◆♡♡♡
@Alex Vojacek OR @DeJoHnNiE
My apologies for the long wait. I was planning on doing a proper Animation section and then life happend. Sorry it took so long to finish, but it's there now and most categories are there.

Enjoy!

Can a Search function be available on every page? Thankyou...
Can you explain what you mean with this please.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
@DeJoHnNiE
Ignore question about the search, was confused:)

But, are we going to get a "down" arrow?

I don't see things the same on my tablet as they would be on a PC. I do not see links hi-lighted.
Is this just me, or is it the way for all/a site feature?

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
But, are we going to get a "down" arrow?
Why would you need that? Legit question, not trying to be funny.

I don't see things the same on my tablet as they would be on a PC. I do not see links hi-lighted.
Is this just me, or is it the way for all/a site feature?
Wich links where? Can you elaborate on that a bit?

Is it possible to put an option for a 24 hour clock, instead of the 12 hour am/pm clock, in here?
Pretty sure this is possible, I will add it to the list and see how we can do that.

duzit

@DeJoHnNiE
Down arrow for when you're at the top of a thread and you want to go "down". Again, maybe it's a tablet thing, but to go down I have to scroll & scroll till I get to the write area.

Hi-lite for when a URL address is used. Again, could be a tablet issue, but a URL
Is usually a hi-lighted color.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
A lot of errors that are currently showing will be gone when I finish the new theme that is coming to IMDF.

Be prepared because it will be a big change. I think mostly people will find it much more pleasant to work with.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
What are you talking about?. There is NO maintenance time. I've never did an upgrade on maintenance. The upgrade is already in progress. I'm working on the new style as we speak. I've never took a website offine for maintenance to run an upgrade. You'll see it instantly change when it's done as I push the upgrade transparently through the forums without ever taking it offline.

You just enjoy the forum as it is and be prepared for the changes as they will be instant for you guys. You won't notice me working on it :)

duzit

What are you talking about?. There is NO maintenance time. I've never did an upgrade on maintenance. The upgrade is already in progress. I'm working on the new style as we speak. I've never took a website offine for maintenance to run an upgrade. You'll see it instantly change when it's done as I push the upgrade transparently through the forums without ever taking it offline.

You just enjoy the forum as it is and be prepared for the changes as they will be instant for you guys. You won't notice me working on it :)
Transparency is important when doing any upgrade to a website so there is no disruption or
downtime that is noticeable by the user. Good work by Alex means a better site for us◆◆◆♡♡♡◆◆◆

the badwolf

Member: Rank 1
Can we have a arrowverse (arrow, flash, supergirl and legends of tommorrow) board. I mean I know there is DC extended universe but it doesn't seem quite right posting there.

Hux

Are The Likes Anonymous Now?

Just noticed I had a like for a post... but no idea who gave it.

Previously, it said such and such liked this post.

I also can't give likes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
New style is UP along with a tremendous ammount of new features. I'm writing an announcement of all this.