Controversial The IMDF Conflict Zone!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
So do I use a Kryptonite paddle or a whip tipped with pieces of gold K?
I have noticed that many of your posts seem to focus upon either homosexuality or the act of whipping - whether it be in the form of corporal punishment upon another or self-mortification upon oneself. Is there something that you would like to share with the rest of us?

Batman

Member: Rank 1
I still use the t-virus,it worked on Alice
No, it didn't she was still a bad girl?

A velvet glove, with green K threads woven into it.
That could work.

She likes to play rough,so it's pointless to punish her
Everyone has their limit.

I have noticed that many of your posts seem to focus upon either homosexuality or the act of whipping - whether it be in the form of corporal punishment upon another or self-mortification upon oneself. Is there something that you would like to share with the rest of us?
What's gay about whipping a girl?

ant-mac

What's gay about whipping a girl?
I have never stated that such an act constitutes such a sexual orientation.

If you will re-read my previous post carefully, you will see that it deals with two separate issues that your yourself have raised in the past.
In any case, if you are under the impression that you must be of a specific sexual orientation to indulge in such behaviour, then I believe that you have very little knowledge concerning heterosexuality, homosexuality or any other form of sexuality.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out to you, Batman, that if you attempt to conduct such an action against Supergirl without her willing cooperation, you are very likely to find that your Batarang has been inserted somewhere that's quite intimate and very uncomfortable.

Batman

I have never stated that such an act constitutes such a sexual orientation.

If you will re-read my previous post carefully, you will see that it deals with two separate issues that your yourself have raised in the past.

In any case, if you are under the impression that you must be of a specific sexual orientation to indulge in such behaviour, then I believe that you have very little knowledge concerning heterosexuality, homosexuality or any other form of sexuality.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out to you, Batman, that if you attempt to conduct such an action against Supergirl without her willing cooperation, you are very likely to find that your Batarang has been inserted somewhere that's quite intimate and very uncomfortable.
Not if I have Kryptonite.

ant-mac

Not if I have Kryptonite.
Yes, but don't forget, like Superman, Supergirl is faster than a speeding bullet. So I expect that if you're looking for your Kryptonite, you'll find it located right next to your Batarang.

By the way, if you happen to think that is the biggest issue with regards to your plans, I think you've entirely missed the point.

Batman

Being fast isn't gonna mean anything if you become weakened you second you get close to me.

Come to think of it, why doesn't Superman punish her?

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Not to stroke your ego, but I feel as though I'm getting the shaft. I will hand it to you, though, you have my interest fully erect.

ant-mac

I'm sorry, but you'll have to talk faster if you want to keep up with the rhythm of the conversation...