Fun The Joke Thread

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
The US general looked gravely around the table, at the other four military officers who were attending the top secret security meeting.

"Harry, Peter, Roger, Vladimir... I think we have a Russian mole in our midst."

ant-mac

"Ah, Pussy Galore? This is Bond, James Bond. The doctor at the clinic said I should ring up all of my previous partners and give them the bad news..."

ant-mac

The talent show judge looked up at the contestant and said: "When you said you were going to saw a woman in half, I thought you meant you were a magician!"

ant-mac

The passengers were relaxing in their deckchairs, when a voice came over the tannoy system.

"This is your new captain speaking. Welcome to Somalia Cruises!"

ant-mac

The MC at the terrorists' award ceremony said: "And the prize for this year's most effective suicide bomber goes to... Oh, he can't be with us this evening..."

ant-mac

For an elegant dining experience, visit the Mystic East Restaurant...

Formerly known as Kim's Korean Restaurant.

555 515 515.

ant-mac

The doctor stared into the eyes of the pregnant woman and shouted: "Push! Push! We've got no staff and the bed needs to be moved!"

ant-mac

The doctor looked down at his patient and said: "Before I tell you how the surgery went, I just want you to be aware of something. In my colleague's handwriting, the words 'tonsils' and 'genitals' look absolutely identical..."

ant-mac

And once again, Tiger Woods demonstrates to the world why he is considered to be such an elite athlete...

He's got his wood out and he's in a nasty bit of rough.

ant-mac

The talent show judge looked up at the contestant and said: "When you said you were going to ride a donkey, that's not what I thought you meant!"