Controversial The Mandela Effect

Shared False Memory? Or a Real Phenomenon?

• It's a shared false memory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a real phenomenon! Things are-a-changing!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don't know what to make of it! On the fence.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
On a serious note though, I find Dicks' earnest and sober contention that we are living in a computer generated Hollogramatic universe a fascinating one.

I won't dwell on it too much - to the point of insanity - but I know I also won't be able to shake it off until it can be completely and logically disproven now! :emoji_alien:

What's your take on it, A-M?
A-M?

Who's A-M? :emoji_confused:

I'm Kerr-Avon - and have been since day one...:emoji_wink:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I think you suffered from an altered variable, as Dick would put it.

If someone altered my variables, whether Dick was involved or not, I would be most distressed! :emoji_frowning:

Doctor Omega

10 Best Mandela Effect Examples of 2017 - 2018 NEW - Creepiest Examples

10. Gavel Jude Judy
9. Lassie fell down the well
8. Twiddle Dee Twiddle Dum
7. Beats By Dre
6. The Exorcist
5. Matrix
4. Ed Machaon Publishers Clearing house
3. Star Trek
2. Pentagon Strike
1. Statue of Liberty attack.

Doctor Omega

German Terrorists Bombed New York During WWI | What History Forgot

In 1916, Black Tom Island is an arsenal warehouse outside New York City. German spies planted timed bombs that do damage as far away as Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. The whole incident was explained away by President Woodrow Wilson in an attempt to stay neutral. For more go to | http://www.ahctv.com/what-history-for...

Doctor Omega

German Terrorists Bombed New York During WWI | What History Forgot

In 1916, Black Tom Island is an arsenal warehouse outside New York City. German spies planted timed bombs that do damage as far away as Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. The whole incident was explained away by President Woodrow Wilson in an attempt to stay neutral. For more go to | http://www.ahctv.com/what-history-for...

Does anyone remember this? I have never heard of this.

Increasing-Obsessed-With-Mandela-Effect-Omega! :emoji_confused:

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
I know this is a real thing as I keep experiencing it! Bernard Cribbins, Gene wilder and David Ogden Stiers died years ago but apart from Cribbins, the other two guys have recently died again!!! Now I do not wish any disrespect to any of these three actors or especially to Mr.Cribbins, whom I'm told is still with us, but it's very strange that this happens! Ogden Stiers was in a TNG episode and I remember reading that he had recently died (a few years back) but tonight I discover that he passed away a few days ago!!!! Plus an episode of TAS where the Romulans chase The Enterprise into a cloud (The Practical Joker) but I remember the ships as Birds of Prey rather than Klingon battleship design and no, I only saw it the last time about five years ago!!! Damn that Hadron collider!!! HaHaHaHa
JB

Doctor Omega

It would be interesting to know if you reached the Gene Wilder one independently, Johnny - as it turns out that youtube agrees with you! A lot.

Nothing on there on Cribbins or David O. Stiers Mandela wise that I can see as yet, but there are numerous videos on the Gene Wilder one.

If you independently noticed it, that's a bit spooky. :emoji_scream:

Last edited:

ant-mac

For me personally, I think the three "anomalies" that stand out most to me are Captain Picard's crystal from STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION, Dolly's braces from MOONRAKER and the German terrorist attack on New York in 1916.

Where did that fucking crystal come from? Where did those fucking braces go? And why wasn't more mention made of this apparent 1916 terrorist incident in the wake of the 2001 terrorist attack?

On the other hand, perhaps my memory's not what it used to be...? But I'm sure I'm remembering all of this correctly, or my name isn't... um... never mind. :emoji_confused:

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
It would be interesting to know if you reached the Gene Wilder one independently, Johnny - as it turns out that youtube agrees with you! A lot.

Nothing on there on Cribbins or David O. Stiers Mandela wise that I can see as yet, but there are numerous videos on the Gene Wilder one.

If you independently noticed it, that's a bit spooky. :emoji_scream:
I sure did, Doc! My wife too also said she remembers that he passed away about two years earlier on!
JB

Doctor Omega

It's all very odd.

I would go along with the Hadron theory.

What would be really amazing is something huge like the twin towers standing again tomorrow, as if they never went away! :emoji_confused:

Doctor Omega

Mandela Effect Proof: The Lion and the Lamb

Ant-Mac found this one - and it could be a deal-clincher for me that something very strange is, indeed, going on! I have always known it as "The Lion shall lay down with the Lamb".

But it seems it ain't that anymore. :emoji_fearful:

ant-mac

Ant-Mac found this one - and it could be a deal-clincher for me that something very strange is, indeed, going on! I have always known it as "The Lion shall lay down with the Lamb".

But it seems it ain't that anymore. :emoji_fearful:
Well, I spotted something on a brand new episode of an Aussie comedy show on the ABC, known as MAD AS HELL. The host, Shaun Micallef, made a reference to a passage from the bible about "the lion laying down with the lamb". I'd previously watched a YouTube clip about the Mandela Effect. It covered the apparent change in that biblical passage from the "lion laying down with the lamb" to "the wolf laying down with the lamb". So obviously, as the YouTube clip was still fairly fresh in my mind, I noticed. To be honest, I don't know what to make of the so-called Mandela Effect, but one thing is clear...

Something a bit odd is going on, whether it's just faulty memory on a massive scale, or something else entirely. :emoji_confused: