Review The Missing Episodes

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Much speculation is being made over on PLANET MONDAS about this forthcoming event, on the 27th of this month, with the hope that a missing episode reveal of some kind might be in the air....

http://www.fantomfilms.co.uk/events/MissingWho2017/missing_guests.htm

From bitter experience it probably means nothing though....

Line up of guests include....

1. Deborah Watling
2. William Russell
3. Peter Purves
4. Waris Hussein
5. Donald Tosh
6. Philip Morris
7. Sue Malden
8. Graham Strong
9. Steve Roberts
10. Paul Vanezis
11. Peter Crocker
12. Mark Ayres

“Further Guests to be Revealed!”

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Well, I just hope those Cybermen aren't trying to distract us with something bright and shiny to take our attention away from their upcoming invasion attempt...

Doctor Omega

I notice that this film can is used to illustrate the site....

FilmCans3.jpg

Sigh.....

There I go again, falling for the bait and crumbs that these organisers leave, with them knowing full well what they are doing!

Mind you, if it were to be a MARCO reveal (amongst others?), you would think that Carol Anne Ford and the lady playing Ping Cho would be there too! :emoji_alien:

ant-mac

I notice that this film can is used to illustrate the site....

View attachment 651

Sigh.....

There I go again, falling for the bait and crumbs that these organisers leave, with them knowing full well what they are doing!

Mind you, if it were to be a MARCO reveal (amongst others?), you would think that Carol Anne Ford and the lady playing Ping Cho would be there too! :emoji_alien:
I know one ex-poster from IMDb that would be pleased to see that - besides us that is...

Doctor Omega

I didn't know that they had an existent can. Unless it is a photoshop of some kind.

It's the hope that hurts!!! :emoji_confounded:

Doctor Omega

I look forward to discussing with you, AM, on the 28th of May about all these lovely episodes that...........................

someone, somewhere, might find one day. :emoji_disappointed:

ant-mac

Why the wait?

Either piss or get off the pot!

Of course, the big reveal on 28 May could be that they found an old film can that used to contain an episode of MARCO POLO...

Doctor Omega

It would help if they just said "No missing episodes have been found, in case people are wondering!"

But then I guess a fair proportion of their attendees would not bother going then!

Doctor Omega

Am I crazy in wanting THE SPACE PIRATES to be found.

Poor old tele-snap-less SPACE PIRATES!

What mysteries it may be hiding! :emoji_confused:

Doctor Omega

I also feel that if the actor playing Milo Clancy hadn't done that stupid, over the top accent, then the story might be be better regarded. He set a tone for it that was perhaps damaging.

ant-mac

I also feel that if the actor playing Milo Clancy hadn't done that stupid, over the top accent, then the story might be be better regarded. He set a tone for it that was perhaps damaging.
Actors act, but directors direct actors on how to act.

And don't forget how often Anthony Ainley was told to redo a scene more OTT...

Doctor Omega

FilmCans1.jpg

Rumours continue to swirl that a missing episode reveal of some kind will take place at the below event.......

http://www.fantomfilms.co.uk/events/MissingWho2017/missing_event.htm

Watersmeet
High Street
Rickmansworth
WD3 1EH

Doors Open at 10:45

Panels Start at 11:00

Final Panel ends at 16:45

Rickmansworth is a London Underground station is served by the Metropolitan line and by Chiltern Railways.

LATEST UPDATE: (07/05/17) we welcome voice artist and actor David Graham to Missing Who!

(03/05/17) We are thrilled to welcome Anneke Wills (Polly) and Tony Caunter (The Crusades) to Missing Who!

From the epic journeys of Marco Polo, through the sandswept landscape of Troy, the Dalek infested colony of Vulcan, to the weed controlled oil rigs of the North Sea; many of Doctor Who's greatest adventures no longer exist for us to watch.

There are currently 97 missing episodes of Doctor Who; this day will look at these lost tales, and the stories of those returned to the archives, with the stars who appeared in the them, the crew who made them, the team who restored them, and the valiant work of those who have returned them.

We have a number of exciting guests including companions William Russell, Anneke Wills and Peter Purves; guest cast Tony Caunter and David Graham; as well as script editor Donald Tosh and Doctor Who's first director Waris Hussein.

Providing the same friendly atmosphere we pride ourselves on, Missing Who will have the usual mix of interview panels, signings and photo opportunities!

Doctor Omega

Just six more days until we get Marco Polo back! Am so excited! :emoji_nerd:

Have just bought a very expensive bottle of champagne to celebrate!! Can't wait to crack it open! :emoji_grin:

Doctor Omega

May be just more fun and games on his part, but Phillip Morris recently tweeted this picture.....

18192429_1342301839197510_6930045056833366607_o.jpg

Fans are - of course - speculating as to what might be in the cans.....