Review The Missing Episodes

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
An eagle eyed poster on Mondas has pointed out that it looks like 15 mins of coloured film. So it don't look too promising. Sigh.

Time for that wind-up merchant Morris to get lost, I think.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
An eagle eyed poster on Mondas has pointed out that it looks like 15 mins of coloured film. So it don't look too promising. Sigh.

Time for that wind-up merchant Morris to get lost, I think.
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS... again. The only missing episode he's likely to find would be THE WALL OF LIES.

He's just in it for the attention... and cash. You know, SMALL PROPHET, QUICK RETURN.

However, he's still probably our best bet of ever seeing another missing episode returned to THE TRAITORS at the BBC archives, where they'll hide it in their TEMPLE OF SECRETS... so we best put up with him... A BARGAIN OF NECESSITY.

Of course, now that SJWs and the cancel culture have overtaken the BBC, we're just as likely to witness THE DESTRUCTION OF TIME... :emoji_disappointed:

Doctor Omega

Someone's selling something on E-bay.....

This is about 90ft of 16mm negative film of Dr.Who with William Hartnell. It is filmed off tv and looks to be 60's. Features Daleks and companions. Runs approx 2.30 mins. I tried to telecine it using an old 16mm projector I borrowed then inverted image on computer.
Please see pics. Film is in good condition with age related scratches on 100ft reel no smell.

Found in box of films with some more Dr.Who clips. Yet to view and sort.

A nice rare piece. Do not know origin of film so guessing someone has filmed these off tv. You can make out old tv in the film. Low starting bid for a collectable item as this.

Please bear in mind age related wear and tear and sprockets are fine

ant-mac

Someone's selling something on E-bay.....

A segment from THE DALEKS' MASTER PLAN?

Doctor Omega

A segment from THE DALEKS' MASTER PLAN?

Oddly it's from the first Dalek serial, seemingly on original broadcast......

s-l1600.jpg

But the hope is that other clips from early serials may be in there, such as MARCO POLO.

Or it could be a colossal hoax.

MASTERPLAN would be amazing, if the person doing it was a Dalek fan or something.

It's enough to get PLANET MONDAS chattering about it though. : )

ant-mac

Oddly it's from the first Dalek serial, seemingly on original broadcast......

View attachment 17783

But the hope is that other clips from early serials may be in there, such as MARCO POLO.

Or it could be a colossal hoax.

MASTERPLAN would be amazing, if the person doing it was a Dalek fan or something.

It's enough to get PLANET MONDAS chattering about it though. : )
I really enjoy THE DEAD PLANET, but what's the point of a story segment we already possess?

Unless it turns out to be an alternative take...?

Perhaps the Doctor was played by a little black girl in this version? :emoji_wink: