Review Twice Upon a Time (2017)

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
I really enjoyed the episode (although I agree that David Bradley didn't really capture the essence of Hartnell's Doctor). But overall it was a great finish to Capaldi's run and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future brings with Jodie Whitaker. I seem to be in the minority with that opinion (on here at least).

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Yes, I always thought it quite amusing that the Davison Doctor could never quite escape from the annoying Alzarian, from Castrovalva to Androzani! :emoji_alien:
Or the annoying Australian...

Poor bastard.

No wonder he sacrificed himself for Peri...

Unless it was just plain and simple suicide? :emoji_confused:

johnnybear

Actually Adric did make an appearance in the very next episode after his death. Fortunately it was just a false image and not the real thing.
Actually it was the second episode of Time-Flight that Adric appeared in and Tegan and Nyssa didn't seem that upset to walk right through him and destroy the illusion!
JB

johnnybear

Or the annoying Australian...

Poor bastard.

No wonder he sacrificed himself for Peri...

Unless it was just plain and simple suicide? :emoji_confused:
Now I've always thought that Tegan was quite an attractive girl myself! Once they got her out of her hostess uniform things went downhill fast, what on earth was her series twenty costume meant to be?
JB

johnnybear

I really enjoyed the episode (although I agree that David Bradley didn't really capture the essence of Hartnell's Doctor). But overall it was a great finish to Capaldi's run and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future brings with Jodie Whitaker. I seem to be in the minority with that opinion (on here at least).
You sure are in that minority! :emoji_mask: no hard feelings though :emoji_grinning:
JB

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Yes, indeed.

Moffat should hang his head in shame for the way he portrayed the Hartnell Doctor in his script.

But he won't.

johnnybear

The only Moffat produced episodes I've ever rewatched are The Doctor's Wife and Day of The Doctor! They're not worth going through again really....
JB