News We Also Just Lost......

ClassicsFan

Staff member

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Harry Fielder, 26 April 1940 – February 2021, was an English actor, who worked extensively in British film and television from the 1960s to the 1990s.

On TV he appeared in such programs as DOCTOR WHO, SPACE 1999, THE SWEENEY, THE PROFESSIONALS, FAWLTY TOWERS, MINDER, SURVIVORS, BLAKE'S 7, YES MINISTER and THE BILL. On film he appeared in such productions as QUATERMASS AND THE PIT, CARRY ON ABROAD, MCVICAR, THE THIRTY NINE STEPS, STAR WARS: EPISODE IV – A NEW HOPE, RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, SUPERMAN, SUPERMAN II, TOP SECRET!, HIGHLANDER, EVITA, FIRST KNIGHT, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE, THE JACKAL and ENTRAPMENT.

It seems like this guy made appearances in just about every film or TV series I liked when I was growing up. This means he could quite possibly be the greatest actor who ever lived...

ClassicsFan

Staff member
Harry Fielder, 26 April 1940 – February 2021, was an English actor, who worked extensively in British film and television from the 1960s to the 1990s.

On TV he appeared in such programs as DOCTOR WHO, SPACE 1999, THE SWEENEY, THE PROFESSIONALS, FAWLTY TOWERS, MINDER, SURVIVORS, BLAKE'S 7, YES MINISTER and THE BILL. On film he appeared in such productions as QUATERMASS AND THE PIT, CARRY ON ABROAD, MCVICAR, THE THIRTY NINE STEPS, STAR WARS: EPISODE IV – A NEW HOPE, RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, SUPERMAN, SUPERMAN II, TOP SECRET!, HIGHLANDER, EVITA, FIRST KNIGHT, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE, THE JACKAL and ENTRAPMENT.

It seems like this guy made appearances in just about every film or TV series I liked when I was growing up. This means he could quite possibly be the greatest actor who ever lived...
There’s no obituary, but I did find this:

It Is With Much Regret And Sadness To Inform You All Of The Untimely Passing Of Our Dad Harry Who Died Peacefully In His Sleep During The Night. 'Aitch' Will Be Missed By Many Family And Friends As He Joins Mum On His Last Journey. On His Behalf I'd Personally Like To Thank All The Friends That He Made Over The Years With His Tales And Anecdotes About His Life In The Biz, He Truly Loved Recalling The Good Old Days. Here's To You Dad, We'll All Raise A Half To Your Memory.. HALF??

Stewart Fielder, 6th February 2021​

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Died just short of her 77th birthday, and ready to release another album!

Let me try something:

Just type out the URL without any coding.