Fun Your Hobbies?

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
The entire exterior of the construction would be in police box blue and have a set of police box doors front and rear...
Yes, but it wouldn't really be smaller on the outside would it? Although that would be tough to manage and I wholeheartedly applaud the pool, the atrium library & art gallery! Clearly a TARDIS is really the only way to travel!

Actually, most of them are... Disembodied heads, disembodied hands... This place is a regular abattoir! :emoji_raised_back_of_hand::emoji_raised_hand::emoji_ok_hand::emoji_middle_finger::emoji_metal::emoji_astonished::emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_confounded::emoji_cry::emoji_scream:
Dear god!

I've never looked at it in quite that way..... now I'm going to have dismembered everything in my head for weeks....... I've never been so happy to know the DBs are full-bodied..... the thought of bodiless legs dancing across a stage in my dreams is almost beyond bearing!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And with all appendages included...... :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers: The DBs in all their glory!