Fun A, B, C's Of Film Titles

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I - I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS (1951)

The last thought Donald Trump has about anyone who has ever crossed him, every night, just before he goes to sleep.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
J ~ JANE'S JOURNEY (2011)

The film travels with animal research and wildlife conservatist Jane Goodall across several continents from her childhood home in England, to the Gombe National Park in Tanzania.

duzit

L ~ LA BARE (2014)

They’re gods. They’re rock stars. They’re the ultimate fantasy. They are the men of LA BARE.

Film trying to be "Magic Mike".

ant-mac

M - THE MEDUSA TOUCH (1978)

The reverse of what Donald Trump has. Everything he touches turns to shit.

duzit

N ~ N-SECURE (2010)

The downfall of a successful man that leads to a series of troubled romantic relationships, betrayal and murder.

ant-mac

O - ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST (1975)

The story of life in a mad house where a vicious and vindictive bitch controls everything and eventually drives everyone crazy...

What? I never mentioned Donald Trump... :emoji_innocent:

duzit

P ~ P.S. I LOVE YOU (2007)

A grieving young widow discovers that her late husband has left her a list of tasks revealed in 10 messages, delivered anonymously, intended to ease her out of grief.

Netflix has this, think I'll check into it..

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Q - Queen Of The Damned (2002)

Everyone involved with this piece of shit should be put to death. Well, not Paul McGann. But everyone else.

chainsaw_metal1

S - Saint, The (1997)

Poor man's James Bond, Simon Templar, goes up against a Russian businessman to bring free energy to the masses. Not terrible, but Val Kilmer certainly didn't have the charisma of Roger Moore.

ant-mac

T - THE TEMP (1993)

A good description for anyone who accepts employment at the White House during the Trump administration.

chainsaw_metal1

U - Unbreakable (2000)

M. Night Shom-uh-lawn takes on the comic book genre. Great film, followed by 16 years of crap (well, I still like The Village, but it's not terrific)

chainsaw_metal1

W - Wait Until Dark (1967)

That's when the monsters come out. Unless you're in Washington, then they're out at all times of the day. Unless they're out golfing.

ant-mac

X - XANADU (1980)

The name of a personal estate, where a bitter and deluded old man, divorced from reality, spent his final years - alone...

Also a musical starring Olivier Newton-John.

ant-mac

Z - THE ZODIAC KILLER (1971)

Do people of a certain star sign really piss you off?

Well now, there's no need to stress out about it anymore. :emoji_wink:

duzit

A ~ A BIRD OF THE AIR (2011)

Lyman is a loner, working the graveyard shift for the Courtesy Patrol. When a green parrot flies in to his trailer he becomes obsessed with finding its owner.

chainsaw_metal1

B - Beautiful Girls (1996)

Man goes back home for his 10th class reunion. He's grown as an individual while everyone in his small home town has pretty much stayed the same. Really great movie.