Fun A, B, C's Of Film Titles

duzit

Member: Rank 6
W ~ Waiting for Superman (2010)

This film examines the crisis of public education in the United States through multiple interlocking stories.

We have a long wait in Washington for SM.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
X-MEN: APOCALYPSE (2016)

An ancient and powerful mutant threatens to destroy the Human species.

Unfortunately, I have no information concerning the colour of his wig...

duzit

Y ~ YAKUZA APOCALYPSE (2015)

In Yakuza Apocalypse, fearsome Yakuza boss Kamiura is also a bloodsucking vampire. One day, men arrive from a competing clan and deliver him an ultimatum: Play nice or die.

Sounds a bit like current affairs.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
B - Boy In The Striped Pajamas, The (2008)

Boy, it's a good thing we don't have to worry about Nazis in this day and age! [/sarcasm]

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Boy, it's a good thing we don't have to worry about Nazis in this day and age!
No, just the alt right and orange supremacists.

CRIMINAL LAW (1988)

Something that I feel the current POTUS will become quite familiar with at some point in the intermediate future.

And the sooner the better.

duzit

H ~ HAMMER OF THE GODS (2013)

Set in Viking Britain in 871 AD, Hammer of the Gods is a visceral, intense tale set in a world whose only language is violence.

Sadly, not much has changed...

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I - Indian Summer (1993)

A group of adults reunite at their old summer camp, to enjoy one last summer there before the owner tells them he intends to sell the camp and retire. A really touching movie and poignant when you get old, like me.

Um...fuck Nazis.

duzit

K ~ KEDI (2017)

Follows the hundreds of thousands of cats who have roamed the metropolis of Istanbul freely for thousands of years, wandering in and out of people’s lives.

duzit

M ~ MACBETH (2015)

The story revolves around Macbeth and Banquo, generals under the command of Duncan, the King of Scotland.

Last edited:

duzit

O ~ O' HORTEN (2009)

The Norwegian film "O’Horten" centers on a train driver who is stumped as to what to do when he hits retirement.