Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Doctor: Jo, the TARDIS may have its faults, but it is indestructible. - THE CURSE OF PELADON.

ant-mac

Doctor: Grey cities linked by grey highways across a grey desert. Slag, ash and clinker - the fruits of technology. - THE MUTANTS.

ant-mac

Doctor: Do stop wiffling, Jo, there's a good girl. We're not out on a pleasure jaunt, you know? - THE TIME MONSTER.

ant-mac

Doctor: Would you kindly stop referring to me as "the creature", sir. Or I may well become exceedingly hostile! - CARNIVAL OF MONSTERS.

ant-mac

Doctor: Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway. - PLANET OF THE DALEKS.

ant-mac

Doctor: A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting. - THE TIME WARRIOR.

ant-mac

Doctor: It's rather a pity, in a way... Now the Universe is down to 699 wonders. - DEATH TO THE DALEKS.

ant-mac

Doctor: A tear, Sarah Jane? No, don't cry. While there's life, there's... - PLANET OF THE SPIDERS.

ant-mac

Doctor: You may be a doctor. But I'm the Doctor. The definite article, you might say. - ROBOT.

ant-mac

Doctor: Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable. Indomitable. - THE ARK IN SPACE.

ant-mac

Doctor: I've lost my sonic screwdriver, I feel absolutely lost without it. - THE SONTARAN EXPERIMENT.

ant-mac

Doctor: Failed? No, not really. You see, I know that although the Daleks will create havoc and destruction for millions of years, I know also that out of their evil must come something good. - GENESIS OF THE DALEKS.

ant-mac

Doctor: You've no home planet, no influence, nothing! You're just a pathetic bunch of tin soldiers skulking about the galaxy in an ancient spaceship. - REVENGE OF THE CYBERMEN.

ant-mac

Doctor: Oil? An emergency? Ha! It's about time the people who run this planet of yours realised that to be dependent on a mineral slime just doesn't make sense. - TERROR OF THE ZYGONS.