Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Doctor: Here on Zeta Minor is the boundary between existence as you know it and the other universe which you just don't understand. From the beginning of time it has existed side by side with the known universe. Each is the antithesis of the other. You call it nothing, a word to cover ignorance. And centuries ago scientists invented another word for it. "Antimatter," they called it. And you, by coming here, have crossed the boundary into that other universe to plunder it. Dangerous. - PLANET OF EVIL.

ant-mac

Doctor: I renounced the society of the Time Lords. Now I'm simply a traveller. - PYRAMIDS OF MARS.

ant-mac

Doctor: If you're going to sit there wallowing in self-pity, I'll bite your nose. - THE BRAIN OF MORBIUS.

ant-mac

Doctor: If we don't find that pod before it germinates, it will be the end of everything - everything, you understand?! Even your pension! - THE SEEDS OF DOOM.

ant-mac

Doctor: You Humans have got such limited, little minds. I don't know why I like you so much. - THE MASQUE OF MANDRAGORA.

ant-mac

Doctor: Any being that can exist, let alone thrive, inside a nuclear pile is hardly likely to be deterred by a few primitive missiles. - THE HAND OF FEAR.

ant-mac

Doctor: Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history... - THE DEADLY ASSASSIN.

ant-mac

Doctor: Now drop your weapons or I'll kill him with this deadly jelly baby. - THE FACE OF EVIL.

ant-mac

Doctor: I see, you're one of those boring maniacs who's going to gloat. Are you going to tell me your plan for running the Universe? - THE ROBOTS OF DEATH.

ant-mac

Doctor: The localised condition of planetary atmospheric condensation caused a malfunction in the visual orientation circuits. Or to put it another way, we got lost in the fog. - HORROR OF FANG ROCK.

ant-mac

Doctor: Good morning, ladies. Now, which one of you has the time scanner? Hmm? You know, I don't think these cows know anything about the time scanner. - IMAGE OF THE FENDAHL.

ant-mac

Doctor: Well, yes, here you are, but nowhere else - you're just another machine with megalomania, heh, another insane object! Another self-aggrandizing artifact! You're nothing! Nothing but a mass of superheated junk with delusions of grandeur! - UNDERWORLD.

ant-mac

Doctor: If they should break through, run as if something very nasty were after you, because something very nasty will be after you. - THE STONES OF BLOOD.