Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Doctor: Well, I've had a good life, can't complain. Nearly 760. Not a bad age. - THE POWER OF KROLL.

ant-mac

Doctor: I've stopped the Universe. Still, they'll never notice. Just imagine, somewhere someone's just slipped on a banana skin and he'll be wondering forever when he's going to hit the ground. - THE ARMAGEDDON FACTOR.

ant-mac

Doctor: Well, to be fair I had a couple of gadgets he probably didn't, such as a teaspoon and an open mind. - THE CREATURE FROM THE PIT.

ant-mac

Doctor: Have you noticed how people's intellectual curiosity begins to decline the moment they start waving guns about? - THE HORNS OF NIMON.

ant-mac

Doctor: Why can't people be nice to one another, just for a change? I mean, I'm an alien and you don't want to drag me into a swamp, do you... You do?! - FULL CIRCLE.

ant-mac

Doctor: Unless we work very closely together, we could be here until the crack of doom. Oh, what's the use? Can I have one of your pickles? I had a rushed lunch. - WARRIORS’ GATE.

ant-mac

Doctor: Traken Union, famous for its harmony. A whole empire held together by... by people being terribly nice to each other. - THE KEEPER OF TRAKEN.

ant-mac

Doctor: That's the trouble with regeneration. You never quite know what you're going to get. - CASTROVALVA.

ant-mac

Doctor: You know, I come here from time to time myself and nothing on Earth changes quite so often as the fashion! You wouldn't believe the way some people look! - FOUR TO DOOMSDAY.