Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
INSTRUCTIONS

A poster enters any DOCTOR WHO quotation that appeals to them.

The poster must indicate who said it.

Indicating the title of the DOCTOR WHO audiovisual story in which the quotation was said is optional.

You can post as many quotations as you like. There are no limitations.

NOTE

All quotations must come from official DOCTOR WHO audiovisual stories. This includes DOCTOR WHO (1963), DOCTOR WHO (1996) and DOCTOR WHO (2005).

BEGIN

Doctor: I don’t discuss my private life with strangers. - AN UNEARTHLY CHILD.

ant-mac

Doctor: You wanted advice you said. I never give it. Never. But I might just say this to you. Always search for truth. My truth is in the stars and yours is here. - THE DEAD PLANET.

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Doctor: The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't change their views to fit the facts. They change the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs changing. - THE FACE OF EVIL

ant-mac

Doctor: As we learn about each other, so we learn about ourselves. - THE EDGE OF DESTRUCTION.

ant-mac

Doctor: We're always in trouble! Isn't this extraordinary - it follows us everywhere! - MARCO POLO.

ant-mac

Doctor: I don't believe that man was made to be controlled by machines. Machines can make laws, but they can not preserve justice. Only human beings can do that. - THE KEYS OF MARINUS.

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Doctor: Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard -- I can feel it through your hands! There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain, it's like rocket fuel. Right now, you could run faster and you could fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life. And you are so alert, it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a super power! - LISTEN

Lucas

Member: Rank 4
Doctor: "There's a considerable difference between courage and reckless stupidity" - PLANET OF THE DALEKS

ant-mac

Doctor: It all started out as a mild curiosity in the junkyard - and now it's turned out to be quite a great spirit of adventure. THE SENSORITES.

ant-mac

Doctor: Our lives are important — at least to us — and as we see, so we learn... Our destiny is in the stars, so let's go and search for it. - THE REIGN OF TERROR.

ant-mac

Doctor: During all the years I've been taking care of you, you in return have been taking care of me. You are still my grandchild and always will be. But now, you're a woman too. I want you to belong somewhere, to have roots of your own. With David you will be able to find those roots and live normally like any woman should do. Believe me, my dear, your future lies with David and not with a silly old buffer like me. One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. Goodbye, Susan. Goodbye, my dear. - THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH.

ant-mac

Doctor: You destroyed a whole planet just to save your own skin. You're insane! - THE RESCUE.

ant-mac

Doctor: You know, I am so constantly outwitting the opposition, I tend to forget the delights and satisfaction of the gentle art of fisticuffs. - THE ROMANS.

ant-mac

Doctor: The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries. - THE SPACE MUSEUM.