Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
13 Film Quotations...

1. "Noooo!" - Mark Hamill - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
2. "We've got a date with destiny, and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." - William H. Macy - MYSTERY MEN
3. "HARRY! DID YA PUT YER NAME IN THE GARBLERAFAR?!?!" - Michael Gambon - HARRY POTTER AND TE GOBLET OF FIRE
4. "I don't like sand." - Hayden Christensen - STAR WARS: EPISODE II - ATTACK OF THE CLONES
5. "I'm Batman." - Michael Keaton - BATMAN
6. "I'm Batman." - Christian Bale - BATMAN BEGINS
7. "What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age!" - Arnold Schwartzeneger - BATMAN AND ROBIN
8. "Cool party!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger - BATMAN AND ROBIN
9. "Let's kick some ice!" - Arnold Schwarzeneger - Batman and Robin
10. "Freeze well!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger - BATMAN AND ROBIN
11. "This is why Superman works alone." - George Clooney - BATMAN AND ROBIN
12. "Batman and Robin not Robin and Batman!" - Chris O'Donnell - BATMAN AND ROBIN
13. "Bad? Yes. Guy? No." - George Clooney - BATMAN AND ROBIN

Lucas

Member: Rank 4
13 Film Quotations...

1. "Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" - Lara Berk - ANNIE
2. "Why don't we just... wait here for a little while... see what happens?"-MacReady=The Thing (1982)
3. "Stick your cock up her ass you motherfucking worthless cocksucker" - A CRAZY FUCKING DEMON - THE EXORCIST

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
13 Film Quotations...

2. "Why don't we just... wait here for a little while... see what happens?"-MacReady=The Thing (1982)
3. "Stick your cock up her ass you motherfucking worthless cocksucker" - A CRAZY FUCKING DEMON - THE EXORCIST
04. "I feel the need - the need for speed!" - Tom Cruise - TOP GUN.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
13 Film Quotations...

5. "Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash - Army of Darkness

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
13 Film Quotations...

04. "I feel the need - the need for speed!" = Tom Cruise - TOP GUN.
5. "Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash - Army of Darkness
6. "Do not take your eye off of the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory." - Lee - ENTER THE DRAGON

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

01. "Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" - Lara Berk - ANNIE
02. "Why don't we just... wait here for a little while... see what happens?"-MacReady=The Thing (1982)
03. "Stick your cock up her ass you motherfucking worthless cocksucker" - A CRAZY FUCKING DEMON - THE EXORCIST
05. "Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash - Army of Darkness
06. "Do not take your eye off of the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory." - Lee - ENTER THE DRAGON
07. "Attica! Attica!" - Al Pacino - DOG DAY AFTERNOON.

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

02. "Why don't we just... wait here for a little while... see what happens?"-MacReady=The Thing (1982)
03. "Stick your cock up her ass you motherfucking worthless cocksucker" - A CRAZY FUCKING DEMON - THE EXORCIST
06. "Do not take your eye off of the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory." - Lee - ENTER THE DRAGON
08. "Kurtz got off the boat. He split from the whole fvckin' program." -Captain Willard-Apocalypse Now
09. "Houston, we have a problem." - Tom Hanks - APOLLO 13.

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

08. "Kurtz got off the boat. He split from the whole fvckin' program." -Captain Willard-Apocalypse Now
10. "YOU. ARE. A. TOY!" - Tom Hanks - TOY STORY

redwax

Member: Rank 2
13 Film Quotations...

11. "You get NOTHING!" - Gene Wilder - WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

12. "Care for a little necrophilia? Hmmm?" - Kim Greist - BRAZIL

redwax

13 Film Quotations...

12. "Care for a little necrophilia? Hmmm?" - Kim Greist - BRAZIL
13. "I see dead people." - Haley Joel Osment - THE SIXTH SENSE

redwax

13 Film Quotations...

1. "You said it; they stink on ice." - Mel Brooks - HISTORY OF THE WORLD: PART I

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

1. "You said it; they stink on ice." - Mel Brooks - HISTORY OF THE WORLD: PART I
2. "Good evening, Clarice." - Anthony Hopkins - THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

redwax

13 Film Quotations...

3. "Hello, everybody. This is Mrs. Norman Maine." - Judy Garland - A STAR IS BORN

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

3. "Hello, everybody. This is Mrs. Norman Maine." - Judy Garland - A STAR IS BORN
4. "Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!" - Dick Emery - YELLOW SUBMARINE

redwax

13 Film Quotations...

4. "Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!" - Dick Emery - YELLOW SUBMARINE
5. "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - Jack Nicholson - BATMAN (1989)

Good night everyone

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

01. "You said it; they stink on ice." - Mel Brooks - HISTORY OF THE WORLD: PART I
02. "Good evening, Clarice." - Anthony Hopkins - THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
03. "Hello, everybody. This is Mrs. Norman Maine." - Judy Garland - A STAR IS BORN
04. "Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!" - Dick Emery - YELLOW SUBMARINE
05. "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - Jack Nicholson - BATMAN (1989)
06. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!" - Katharine Hepburn - ON GOLDEN POND.

Lucas

13 Film Quotations...

01. "You said it; they stink on ice." - Mel Brooks - HISTORY OF THE WORLD: PART I
03. "Hello, everybody. This is Mrs. Norman Maine." - Judy Garland - A STAR IS BORN
04. "Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!" - Dick Emery - YELLOW SUBMARINE
05. "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - Jack Nicholson - BATMAN (1989)
06. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!" - Katharine Hepburn - ON GOLDEN POND.
07. "He said, I can smell your cunt." - Jodie Foster - THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
13 Film Quotations...

07. "He said, I can smell your cunt." - Jodie Foster - THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
08. "Listen, you donkey-raping shit eater!" - Matt Stone - SOUTH PARK: BIGGER, LONGER, & UNCUT