Fun Solved Queries!

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Trying to find out what movie or video this is from.

I seen this video on Facebook about a man singing to a chicken. Then the chicken turns into chicken ninja and bets up the bad guy. What movie or video is this from? If it's a real movie I want to find it and watch it.

facebook.com/worldofbuzz/videos/753915511454817

Last edited by a moderator:

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
Found this bit of info on Mashable:

The Gregory Brothers (of Songify the News fame) have enlisted Japanese Yodeler Takeo Ischi for their latest hit, where Ischi plays a martial arts master aided by his transforming ninja chicken familiar.

Ischi has made a name for himself in Germany for yodeling to chickens, so this is the only next logical evolution for him. The song was produced for the Gregory Brothers' latest YouTube series Song Voyage, where they travel the world making weird music creations.

If you do not know The Gregory Brothers, go have a look here: http://www.thegregorybrothers.com/

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Members, I get...
Guests likewise...
But who are the Robots who feature in the who's logged in corner? It puzzles me every time!

:emoji_confused:

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Members, I get...
Guests likewise...
But who are the Robots who feature in the who's logged in corner? It puzzles me every time!

:emoji_confused:
Carol,
I've been wondering that also. But, let's make sure we're talking about the same thing. R U referring to the
"Members Online Now" section that is to the right, while on the "Forums" main page? The section lists the number of: members##, guests##,robots##. Assuming we're on the same page, we have the same
question. I found this article, it has some good explanations about "bots" aka:robots. Give it a read.:)
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/bots-bots-bots/515043/

Carol

@duzit

Has that even worked? Supposed to connect with you, friend Duzit, in a more stylish way than just clicking on reply.
Oh well YES - that dinky box on the right exactly. So glad it's not just me... I'll take a deep breath and check that link just as soon as I feel braver, then maybe we'll see...

Carol

@duzit

Again, is this @ thingy even working?

Streuth! OK maybe everyone else knew this already but i'm slightly stunned having checked the link you give me. Slightly more (52%) of entities viewing this site are non-human - computerised cyber-gubbins are actively checking out our deepest thoughts on Dr Who, Johnny Depp and even - other stuff!

WELL I'LL GO TO THE FOOT OF OUR STAIRS.

Note to fellow human users - that'll fool the cyber-buggers - I was brought up in a bungalow.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
@duzit

Has that even worked? Supposed to connect with you, friend Duzit, in a more stylish way than just clicking on reply.
Oh well YES - that dinky box on the right exactly. So glad it's not just me... I'll take a deep breath and check that link just as soon as I feel braver, then maybe we'll see...
Carol,
Yes, the "mention" works. It was something I had to learn also. I do a lot of "testing" using a thread
here: https://www.imdforums.com/threads/testing.3/[/H] It helps me practice things
b 4 doing things "live". After a testing post goes live I usually "delete" them. Hope this can help
you too...[/B]

sambuca

Member: Rank 1
Trainspotting 2 - video watched by Simon

Hi, I'd like to know the title of the weird music video (?) Simon aka. Sick Boy watches on the big screen in a while chatting with Renton. It shows a guy driving in his car and singing, and at some point his face starts morphing into a strange creature - then Renton interrupts to ask what it is they're watching. Does anyone know which one it is? I tried to look it up in the end credits but it wasn't mentioned there. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

the badwolf

thanks I didn't realise the title caged headshave meant the title of the movie i thought it was just a referance to being in prison

potoooooooo

I am looking for the name of a video that I saw in the late 80s ( I think) . The singer was a woman and it was probably light rock. It featured a bunch of people made up to look like cats and dressed like hobos. At one point the singer puts a fish in the hat of one of the cats (he was holding it out begging) in the end a person in dog make-up dressed like a cop shows up and chases them all away.

Any one have any idea what this might be?