chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Alas, growing up a morbid child and having an unhealthy obsession with serial killers meant that you do end up reading about things that will certainly haunt you for the rest of your life. Jack the Ripper? H.H. Holmes? Ed Gein? Nope, those guys just gave me the creeps (and some really good ideas, but I digress). Albert Fish? That shit made my skin crawl for days.

When my daughter was still fairly young (and being Autistic, pretty impressionable and unable to process certain things), she began her obsession with werewolves (as you do). She bought a book about them which included some true cases. I don't remember how it was she got it without the wife or I checking it out first, but when we got it home, I read through it, and for some reason, they had a brief section about Fish. I immediately told my daughter not to read that part, and definitely not to Google him.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
People in the sixteen and seventeen hundreds were regularly accused of being Werewolves! They might be people suffering from a mental illness or just have their eyebrows meeting in the middle but that's all it took! Especially if a few sheep had been found with their throats torn out in the woods as well! Never heard of H H Holmes but I too googled fish and discovered what a monster he was!
JB

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Yeah right? All I had to do was skim the first section of his wikipedia entry before I went “ewwwwwww” and closed the page. The guy actually drank urine and ate shit .... yeah right away you know that’s bad news.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Yeah right? All I had to do was skim the first section of his wikipedia entry before I went “ewwwwwww” and closed the page. The guy actually drank urine and ate shit .... yeah right away you know that’s bad news.
So you missed
his testimony about roasting and eating a little boy? And how he used to shove straight pins into his groin?
Then you don't want to click on this spoiler. It will wreck you for the rest of the day.

But on a happy note, how about what's going on in the Meuller Case?

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Troughton remains my favourite Doctor of all.

I think Hartnell's quote in the above clipping is veerrrry suspect. I bet the Beeb didn't even ask him for his approval of what sounds to me like a manufactured quote behind his back. They did the same for Eccleston too when he was leaving of course, much to his annoyance.

Colin, of course, told them what they could do with their "prepared joint statement" when the axe fell on him. :emoji_alien: