Review The Missing Episodes

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
I'm fed up with Morris and his tight ass lips! Someone asked him just to say he had nothing Who and he refused to respond!!!
JB

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Doctor Who Speculation: Missing Episodes on Blu-Ray

Today, we discuss how the Doctor Who blu-ray range could represent the missing episodes. This is pure speculation, based on literally 0 facts! Just discussing what I'd like to see, or alternatives.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
As someone who hasn't bought any Blu-Rays, this is what I expect the BBC to do! Release the hoarde of hidden episodes onto Blu instead of DVD and go on about how they have released them and it's only you that won't conform to the new technology!!!
JB

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
As someone who hasn't bought any Blu-Rays, this is what I expect the BBC to do! Release the hoarde of hidden episodes onto Blu instead of DVD and go on about how they have released them and it's only you that won't conform to the new technology!!!
JB
Exactly! Why do we need Blu-ray when DVD does perfectly fine? Especially for black and white material that's over 50 years old and has seen better days...

Your attitude and thinking disturbs me greatly... :emoji_cold_sweat:

I suspect we were separated at birth.:emoji_wink:

Doctor Omega

It has been confirmed that some of the photos auctioned recently from POWER OF THE DALEKS were actually film trims snipped out of the episodes themselves.

Not really enough to make for more than a second or two of footage each time, but they will make for great telesnaps!

https://imgur.com/a/EwLM90Z

ant-mac

It has been confirmed that some of the photos auctioned recently from POWER OF THE DALEKS were actually film trims snipped out of the episodes themselves.

Not really enough to make for more than a second or two of footage each time, but they will make for great telesnaps!

https://imgur.com/a/EwLM90Z

We're reduced to scrabbling around on the floor and getting overexcited by... crumbs. :emoji_disappointed:

Doctor Omega

70myh4pb47921.jpg

With all the speculation about the two missing Hartnell's residing with a private collector, Mark Gatiss has tweeted this.......

We are WAY overdue the return of some missing #DoctorWho episodes.
Doesn't have to be spectacular.

''The Savages' pt1.

'The Smugglers pt4'.

Something like that.
Can everyone look in their cupboards?

It also tallies with Paul Vanezis saying that one of the Hartnell's is from the batch that was returned from Australia in 1975, while the other is not. THE SMUGGLERS was in that batch, while THE SAVAGES was not.

Anyway, here are the Loose Cannon reconstruction of the above episodes...... just in case Gatiss is actually making a playful announcement of an impending reveal there.....

Last edited:

ant-mac

Hypothetically, 50 years from now, do you think anyone will be bothered to search for the missing episodes of the thirteenth Doctor? :emoji_nerd:

Doctor Omega

I think that by then the quest to lose every last copy of every Chibnall/Whittaker story will be pretty much complete.

There will probably be rumours that someone is hiding a copy of THE TSURANGA CONUNDRUM in Basingstoke, but a mob of villagers with pitchforks and torches should soon hopefully put paid to that. :emoji_alien:

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Yeah, I would like to think it is either WEB 3 or something.

But given his past form, this tweet will turn out to be a load of disappointing bollocks.