Fun A, B, C's Of Film Titles

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
K - KALIFORNIA (1993).

An excellent thriller, starring Brad Pitt, Juliette Lewis, David Duchovny and Michelle Forbes.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
O - THE ODD ANGRY SHOT (1979).

Odd Australian war film set mostly in Viet Nam. I've seen this one dozens of times and I've enjoyed it on every occasion.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Q-
Morning Duzit!
Embarassed to tell you how long it took me to figure out you were referring to Lady and the Tramp, not Nosferatu. :emoji_nerd:

Good Morning Carol,
I guess I should have identified the post I was replying to with something like:
About Lady & the Tramp that would have made it clear. Although, sharing
a meal w/Nosferatu could be most interesting...

Carol

Member: Rank 5
sharing
a meal w/Nosferatu could be most interesting...
Well a vampire cookery show is about the only thing TV chefs haven't tried... quick! Pitch it to the Food Channel before someone else reads this

Crikey I've dragged this so far off-topic: think of a film, think of a film...

Queen Christina

Carol

Serenity

- before checking whether anyone used it before - because I WANT to say it!
- just checked - and amazed no one has bagged it before - thanks all for leaving it for me...:emoji_laughing:

Hux

Taken

"I don't know what this film is. I don't know what it wants. If it's looking for ransom I can tell it I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of preferred viewing tastes. Tastes I have acquired over a very long period of watching movies. Tastes that make it a nightmare for movies like this. If you let my attention span go now that'll be the end of it. I will not watch you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will watch you."

duzit

The Ultimate Gift

When his rich grandfather, Howard "Red" Stevens (James Garner), dies, Jason (Drew Fuller) does not expect to inherit anything from his multi-billion-dollar estate. He strongly resents his grandfather because his father had died while working for him. There is an inheritance, in fact, but it comes with a condition: Jason must complete 12 separate assignments within a year in order to get it.

Carol

Vertigo

Apparently some people's favourite Hitchcock - but there are a couple I still prefer

Hux

Waiting

The interesting thing is, Ryan Reynolds has been playing Deadpool for about 15 years now.

duzit

X -Xchange Set in the not-too-distant future a monolithic corporation known as Xchange has invented a device allowing two people to temporarily swap consciousness, thus inhabiting each others body.(2002)