Fun A, B, C's Of Film Titles

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
and yet I just look at my alphabetized dvd collection.
The same here.
Still like this movie. Don't care for the Will Smith knock off of this movie.
Have you seen THE LAST MAN ON EARTH (1964), starring Vincent Price?

It's much better and much closer to the original novel, I AM LEGEND by Richard Matheson .

Q PLANES (1939).

Early WWII drama.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
R - Rain Man (1988) - Selfish yuppie Charlie Babbitt's father dies and leaves a fortune -- to Raymond, the institutionalized savant brother that Charlie didn't know he had. They set out on a cross-country journey of discovery.

duzit

X - XXX -(2002) This is Bond for the MTV/PlayStation generation. With lots of cars, bikes, boards, and plenty of over-the-top action sequences and Bond-inspired gadgetry, this movie has it all. The premise—take an unwilling criminal and tell him to save the world or go to jail.

duzit

G - Gardens of Stone - A hardened Korean and Vietnam War veteran, Sergeant Clell Hazard (James Caan) would rather be an instructor at the U.S. Army Infantry School at Fort Benning, Georgia, to train soldiers for Vietnam but instead he is assigned by the Army to the 1st battalion 3d Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) at Fort Myer, Virginia.(1987)

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
H - HAMBURGER HILL (1987).

A war film that always makes me feel like taking a trip to McDonalds for some reason.

Hux

Juno

A teenage girl speaks almost as if her words were written by a cynical woman in her thirties.