Fun A, B, C's Of Film Titles

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Z - Zathura: A Space Adventure (2005)

Two young brothers are drawn into an intergalactic adventure when their house is hurled through the depths of space by the magical board game they are playing.

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
Anaconda

Anaconda is a 1997 adventure horror film by Peruvian director Luis Llosa, starring Jon Voight, Ice Cube, Jennifer Lopez, and Eric Stoltz. It centers on a documentary film crew who have been taken hostage by a snake hunter who is going after the legendary giant anaconda, which is discovered in the Amazon rainforest.

@Carol You can use the @ and the name [it will popup, to do a mention, so the member will be notified of you mentioning him/her in a post. You can read about it in the Heldesk too

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
Batman (1989)

One of the first attempts at a more serious cinematic portrayal of Batman than previous versions.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I - IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT (1967)

The first film in the Virgil Tibbs trilogy, starring Sydney Poitier.

duzit

@watchitmovie
OMG, Tremors is one of my favs. Can watch it again & again. The second one wasn't to
bad, but then they really went bonkers and destroyed the storyline◆◆◆♡♡♡

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Jabberwocky (1977) - or, the answer to the question, how do you follow Holy Grail, Mr Gilliam?

duzit

K - K-19: The Widowmaker (2002)
When Russia's first nuclear submarine malfunctions on its maiden voyage, the crew must race to save the ship and prevent a nuclear disaster. Director: Kathryn Bigelow
Stars: Harrison Ford, Sam Spruell, Peter Stebbings, Christian Camargo

duzit

@ant-mac
About Nick of Time, good movie. Did you see it, or just posting?
This is the movie that got me hooked on Depp. Been following
him ever since, good or bad.◆◆◆♡♡♡

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
@ant-mac
About Nick of Time, good movie. Did you see it, or just posting?
This is the movie that got me hooked on Depp. Been following
him ever since, good or bad.◆◆◆♡♡♡
It's in my DVD collection.

I just go to my Word 2007 file, DATA - Films 01 and copy and paste an appropriate title for this game.

I first saw him on a TV series called 21 JUMP STREET. Never been hooked - one way or the other - on him.

duzit

It's in my DVD collection.

I just go to my Word 2007 file, DATA - Films 01 and copy and paste an appropriate title for this game.

I first saw him on a TV series called 21 JUMP STREET. Never been hooked - one way or the other - on him.
I do the same thing for a Title & Quotes, I do a search online. But, I do try to use something that I have seen. Never watched Depp in the early days◆◆◆♡♡♡

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
and yet I just look at my alphabetized dvd collection.

O - Omega Man

Still like this movie. Don't care for the Will Smith knock off of this movie.