Information Say Hello

elanor

Member: Rank 3
emojis and animated memes are coming !!
Like most here I'm very new here. I know, we are using a platform made by hardworking admins. And our traffic probably enhances your workload already. So many thanks for providing a haven for lost souls.

Nevertheless, let me ask: Do you think, that some day, a nested version of the thread might be possible, so that one can see to which message one has answered?

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
Nevertheless, let me ask: Do you think, that some day, a nested version of the thread might be possible, so that one can see to which message one has answered?
A lot of stuff is still under construction and first we need to get everything running properly before adding all the features that might be possible :D Keep an eye out on the top Category where we post the [coming] updates and have all the suggestions you all are making.

sitenoise

Member: Rank 5
My first try to add a reply.
In case you miss this at first--I did--if you don't want to quote a whole post (by hitting the reply button in the lower right), if you highlight a portion of a message, a little black thought bubble pops up. If you hover over that thought bubble you'll see the word "reply" in it. Click it and just that highlighted part will be quoted.

elanor

Member: Rank 3
if you highlight a portion of a message, a little black thought bubble pops up. If you hover over that thought bubble you'll see the word "reply" in it. Click it and just that highlighted part will be quoted.
Cool :) Thanks. Up to now I just deleted the parts I didn't want.

plsletitrain

Member: Rank 5
Ah..yeah, that's why I didn't see that in my options.

And why didn't I get email notifications for alerts now? I used to get it but now I wasn't notified in my email if for example, someone replied to me or quoted my post or the thread I watch had another post.