High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
They're going to make it more bloody, gory, and more drugs then Pacino's version more then likely. Can't we have just 2 versions and be happy? No more remakes please. They already did a game for this movie, which was very bad.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I've still got both of my PS2s - and all of the games that went with them. Still got my PS1 and all the games that went with it too. Although the PS1 games can be played on a PS3...
Original NES, Sega, PS1, Both PS2's fat and slim, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. All have the games with them so far. PS1, PS2's, 360, and One all have the boxes and demo discs with them. I even have a few strategy books for PS2 games, and PS1 and PS2 have the Game Sharks for them. :D

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I had the Sega MegaDrive, but once I bought the original PS1, I stayed exclusively with Playstation from then on. I have a handful of games for the computer, but I prefer to stick to the games console for playing video games. Since buying my two PS4s, I've only bought one game for them - GTA V. It's the only game I play - GTAO - with the occasional excursion over to GTA IV and RDR on one of my PS3s. The only reason I play RDR is because it's part of the same universe as GTA.

The older I get, the more focused I become on what video games I enjoy playing.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I have been stuck on Fallout 4. Haven't beaten it yet, just like building on it.
I spend all my time of GTAO. Like you, I'm building up my resources - mainly cash.

I recently passed $400 000 000.

That doesn't include all my businesses, clothes, properties, vehicles and weapons...

If only real life was as easy... :(

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I spend all my time of GTAO. Like you, I'm building up my resources - mainly cash.

I recently passed $400 000 000.

That doesn't include all my businesses, clothes, properties, vehicles and weapons...

If only real life was as easy... :(
What hurt me was I got a error code that was affecting my saves. I did alot of the suggestions. The final one was deleting my account and readding it. This fixed the problem but I went from level 75 to level 9. Now I'm building back up in the game again. The cloud didn't save like it was suppose to. Plus Xbox still hasn't fixed the code and people are still finding it the hard way.

TheCatShamus

Member: Rank 1
After reading the article, it seems the Coens are just polishing up the script which was already basically written. No director yet named either. It'll probably depend on who they get to direct it, and who they cast as the lead in the film whether or not I would go see it. Scarface (1983) would probably be somewhere in my 50 Best Movies list.

How about Oscar Isaac as Tony Montana (or whatever the lead character's name will be)

duzit

Member: Rank 6
I would be interested in the following being re-made: Forbidden Planet / The Tripods /
these 2 could use a modern edge & with all the C G I tricks improvements will be seen.
The Color Purple - maybe the play will be the remake.
Nosferatu - just because I like vampires.
The Elephant Man - maybe Bradley Cooper will reprise his Broadway performance.