Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
there is a link to THE MISSING EIGHTIES..
There is a reason a number of us worked so hard to forget the 80s completely and yes, drugs were actively involved.....
Top Gun, Boy George, "Padded Shoulder Power Suits" (thank you Nancy Regan....not), the S & L bailouts.....
Not too mention a POTUS who needed power naps and whose legacy is an "inter-active" Library that doesn't focus
on reading!!!!!!!....... or the actual collection of books! ( Or was that Jr.???? I always get those two mixed up). But hey, he met John Wayne and had a great collection of of US old west bronzes..... Goodeeeee....!

And to those of you who loved and admired him... The "War on Drugs", (epic fail) The CIA supplying "the best guerrilla terrrorists" we could and then arming them to take over the country on our behalf... and so on and so forth ad nauseam.... and lets not forget all of the Midwest Auto factories that were shut down and the unions that got broken so Corp. Execs. could "outsource" the work without all the nasty money having to go into the pockets of American workers! Cause well, that just worked out great didn't? Detroit is a bloody graveyard!

Sorry, sorry, sorry..... I slipped "upwards" onto my soapbox and went a little bit batshit there for a moment....... :emoji_smiling_imp: Bad WNW!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And because I have to fight 3 hours of "radical" traffic with Mum correcting my driving; so she doesn't have to change hair salons...... I'm a "little" pissy on Thursdays. And I apologize for the outburst. My Mum's ex (yeah, yeah, my DNA TOO) manipulated her out of all her retirement money so I have any number of hot -button issues on Thursdays..... again, sorry.....

So because you guys keep getting exposed to my toxicity when I can't keep it locked in a box in my brain marked " Don't go there!!!!!
Ya'll get bunnies to make you smile! :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
AGDD.jpg

DreamWorks Animation and Universal Pictures are moving forward with a sequel to this year’s box-office hit “The Boss Baby” with plans for a March 6th 2021 release.

Alec Baldwin is returning to voice the title character in the sequel which brings back the creative team from the first film which was based on award-winning author Marla Frazee’s picture-book series.

Tom McGrath directed the film which follows a suit-wearing, briefcase-carrying baby that pairs up with his seven-year-old brother to stop the dastardly plot of the CEO of Puppy Co.

Miles Christopher Bakshi, Tobey Maguire, Jimmy Kimmel, Lisa Kudrow, Steve Buscemi, and ViviAnn Yee also lent their voices to the film which opened this past March and has since grossed $469 million worldwide, including $167 million domestically.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Wicked

Stephen Schwartz has confirmed the forthcoming film adaptation of his Broadway mega-hit “Wicked”{ will feature ‘at least two’ new songs. He adds that Stephen Daldry is waiting on a draft of the screenplay.

Doctor Omega

52391219.jpg

Drone Warrior
Screenwriter Andy Bellin is set to adapt the military action movie “Drone Warrior” for Michael Bay’s Bay Films and Paramount Pictures.

The biopic follows former U.S. Army intelligence analyst and drone warfare expert Brett Velicovich, an Iraq War vet who used his drone skills to fight terrorists.

The project doesn’t currently have a director attached.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

18005430.jpg

Salt to the Sea
Universal Pictures has scored the film rights to Ruta Sepetys’ book “Salt to the Sea” with Scott Neustadter & Michael Weber attached to pen the script and Lorenzo di Bonaventura set to produce.
The survival tale follows the struggle by three refugees from East Prussia at the end of WWII. They believe their way to safety is on the ship the Wilhelm Gustloff. On the verge of freedom, it went to hell as the sinking of that ship became the largest maritime disaster in history.

Doctor Omega

Post-Apocalyptic_Cityscape_600.jpg

THE FALL: ANNOUNCED!

Shawn Levy is set to direct and produce the Amblin sci-fi action drama “The Fall” from a spec script by Pete Bridges. Levy will oversee a re-write with production aiming to begin shortly.

The story follows a newly divorced couple during an alien invasion making a dangerous trip from the city to their house in the suburbs where their children are stranded. Secrets and details of a marriage gone bad are unearthed along the way.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

415451474_5c26b1f1c2_z.jpg

Red River
“Dracula Untold” helmer Gary Shore is set to direct the thriller “Red River” from BAFTA and Oscar-nominated scribe Ronan Blaney. The project is currently in pre-production and is set to shoot later this year in Northern Ireland.

The story is set in an isolated town in Ireland, where a bloodthirsty drifter befriends an immigrant family and avenges their murdered father.

Doctor Omega

FRBthumb2.jpg

Dragon
Canadian director Brandon Cronenberg is teaming up with Marvel Comics writer Dan Abnett on the epic sci-fi thriller “Dragon” for Independent and Prospero Pictures. Cronenberg will co-write the project with Abnett.

Set in the near future, the film envisions a society radically changed as a result of discovering ancient organic lifeforms drifting through the cosmos whose alien biochemistry has been processed to create a hugely profitable opiate. The film follows a captain and her crew as they hunt these ‘dragons’ in deep space, seeking to secure a comfortable future.