Fun A, B, C's Of Film Titles

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
K - Kids (1995)

Some buddies made me watch this in college. The fact that I didn't kill them all in their sleep says much about my character.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Some buddies made me watch this in college. The fact that I didn't kill them all in their sleep says much about my character.
No matter how badly someone treated me, I'd never want to kill them. This isn't because I'm merciful. In fact, it's because of the exact opposite...

If someone is dead, I can't make them suffer.

L - THE LAST SAMURAI (2003)

Tom Cruise might be as crazy as a cut snake, but he still makes good films...

Hux

Member: Rank 6
Sylvia Scarlett (1935) Fat Cary Grant does a bad English accent despite being English.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
T ~ TABLOID (2011)
The salacious adventures of a beauty queen with an IQ of 168, whose single-minded devotion to the man of her dreams leads her on a labyrinthine crusade for love.

chainsaw_metal1

X2: X-Men United (2003)

Best movie of the franchise that revolves around the X-Men. Best non-X-Men-centric film is a tie between Deadpool and Logan.

ant-mac

Ever wondered if a stripper could shoot pool balls out of her cooch? Wonder no more...
Pool balls?! What the fuck is wrong with some people? :emoji_astonished:

Why can't she just shoot ping pong balls like a normal stripper?

A BETTER TOMORROW (1986)

An excellent action film from John Woo.

chainsaw_metal1

B - Babadook, The (2014)

Fascinating horror film, but as usual, you want to kill the kid before it's all over.

Pool balls?! What the fuck is wrong with some people? :emoji_astonished:

Why can't she just shoot ping pong balls like a normal stripper?
Sure. Like a ping pong ball is going to do anything against a zombie. Common sense, man!

ant-mac

Fascinating horror film, but as usual, you want to kill the kid before it's all over.
I thought that was just me...
Sure. Like a ping pong ball is going to do anything against a zombie. Common sense, man!
Wouldn't a pool cue be more effective against a zombie?

Now that would be an impressive anatomical feat...

C - CASABLANCA (1942)

Do I really need to say anything?