Fun A, B, C's Of Film Titles

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
D - Dangerous Minds (1995)

White woman saves a class of students of color. As usual, Hollywood blatantly pandering to the white audience, and promoting racism!

What? It's based on a true story? Um, never mind.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
E - ELEKTRA (2005).

True story - I've got a mate who is distantly related to Jennifer Garner.

I wonder if he can get me her autograph? Or maybe her phone number? Or home address? :emoji_wink:

chainsaw_metal1

F - Fright Night (1985)

Because in movies, you are allowed to kill your neighbor if you suspect them to be a vampire. But when I do it, it's premeditated murder, and I may be suffering from delusions.

ant-mac

G - GALLIPOLI (1981)

From the legend we'll never forget, comes the story we'll always remember.

Because in movies, you are allowed to kill your neighbor if you suspect them to be a vampire. But when I do it, it's premeditated murder, and I may be suffering from delusions.
That's why you should always keep an unregistered handgun handy...

Self defence. :emoji_wink:

chainsaw_metal1

O - Oz, The Great And Powerful (2013)

Interesting prequel film to The Wizard Of Oz, which disregards anything from the books to tell an original story. Based on that, I should hate it, but it's actually pretty good, and Sam Raimi is always a brilliant visual director.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
V ~ VACANCY (2007)

A young, married couple are stranded at a desolate motel and discover hidden video cameras in their room. They soon realize that unless they escape, they'll be the next victims of a snuff film.

chainsaw_metal1

X - X-Files, The (1998)

I honestly couldn't tell you anything about this movie. It's been too many years since I've seen it, and it didn't resonate that much with me.

ant-mac

I honestly couldn't tell you anything about this movie. It's been too many years since I've seen it, and it didn't resonate that much with me.
It's the better of the two films.

Y - YOUR FRIENDS & NEIGHBORS (1998)

I honestly couldn't tell you anything about this movie. It's been too many years since I've seen it and it didn't resonate that much with me. :emoji_wink: