Fun Our Even Earlier Posts!

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
I don't know why anybody would trash this forum. It's much nicer than imdb v2. I think people will come around eventually, especially once the board closes. FWIW I am promoting this forum on all my regular boards.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I don't know why anybody would trash this forum. It's much nicer than imdb v2. I think people will come around eventually, especially once the board closes. FWIW I am promoting this forum on all my regular boards.
It should be interesting to see what this place is like once we start getting a real influx of members and visitors.

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
If you want to be in the WaterCooler one then we can make it happen. We thought having the top 2 would be enough to start off and we should've explained this to you guys.

My apologies for the inconveniance, please let me know what you all prefer. Having FFA and Soapbox is a good start and we weren't sure if it would be adding anything extra to the other two.

We can do it however you all want it to be, but sometimes changes are made and if you disagree then telling us is all what is needed :D

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Actually, I thought that The Watercooler had its name changed to Free For All.

However, it would be nice to keep the name, especially if some of the residents of the original show up here.

That could prove to be quite pleasant. :D

Elessar

Member: Rank 2
I won't say which forum looks better, IMDforums or imdb2, because they are both working hard on it.
Each forum has its own advantage (mainly, here the professional tools and there, the name).
I like the admins of both sites. Feel guilty about it :p

We don't want ramification, but it's unavoidable in this situation. When a huge message board like IMDb is going down, we can't expect that a single new board will take all the cherries. There would be several boards following. Let it be. Let's not trash anybody who offer solutions, no matter if you like the solution or not.

In the mean time, I'll try to contribute as much as I can.

Elessar

I forgot to say that I do like unification, but I don't know how, and which, and when :confused:

Maybe now is not the moment to bring it up, as it attracts lot of trolls so far!
Perhaps we can wait til the day IMDb closes and see how things fare.

Elessar

It depends on whether they want unification in Vulcan way or Romulan way (!).
Dangerous talk. I'll drop the subject.