Review The TARDIS

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
These are uniformly fantastic!

Love the glass floor/visible underfoot power source in one of them - and how sleek, metallic (blue) and functional another one is.

They all provide interesting - and sometimes breathtaking - new riffs on the old console room.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
These are uniformly fantastic!

Love the glass floor/visible underfoot power source in one of them - and how sleek, metallic (blue) and functional another one is.

They all provide interesting - and sometimes breathtaking - new riffs on the old console room.
While each version possesses something that interests me, none of them quite hit the mark for me.

However, I like the variations on a theme.

And none of them suck in the same way that Matt Smith's first console room did. I never thought I'd see a console room that would make me like the CE / DT version...

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
As I was just about to write.... This one I could live in. Bookshelves, a globe, a desk, comfy chairs. What more could one ask for. I even like the varnished floor at the bottom of the screen.
I think one of the mistakes that the makers of both Classic Who and New Who often made is that they forgot the TARDIS was the Doctor's home...

If I was travelling around in space and time, I'd want to be comfy while I did it.

Comfy furniture and mats to make everything a bit more cosy.