Review The TARDIS

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
At least you have hung onto your collection, A-M....

Mine has long since disappeared into the space-time vortex... Lost in the dark dimension.....

Even this thing......

1978 PALITOY Talking K9 figure

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
At least you have hung onto your collection, A-M....

Mine has long since disappeared into the space-time vortex... Lost in the dark dimension.....

Even this thing......

1978 PALITOY Talking K9 figure

Yes, but as I've watched the steady decline of DOCTOR WHO since 2005, I find myself asking if it was worth the effort?

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I think if one can discard the 2005 series onward as a bizarre mutated spin-off set in one possible alternative reality - or a non-canonical nightmare happening in the Land of Fiction , yes, one can still appreciate the archived Classic show. But that crappy current show will insist that it is still a valid continuation, even as it glibly implies that the Doctor has been shopping for women's clothes before.

So - overall - yes, I do think it was worth collecting and holding onto those toys of yesteryear.

I just wish that I had done! :emoji_disappointed:

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I think if one can discard the 2005 series onward as a bizarre mutated spin-off set in one possible alternative reality - or a non-canonical nightmare happening in the Land of Fiction , yes, one can still appreciate the archived Classic show. But that crappy current show will insist that it is still a valid continuation, even as it glibly implies that the Doctor has been shopping for women's clothes before.

So - overall - yes, I do think it was worth collecting and holding onto those toys of yesteryear.

I just wish that I had done! :emoji_disappointed:
I have similar problems, only for me it was an extensive comic book collection...

For several years, my parents and I travelled around Australia and lived, worked and went to school in different towns in different regions or states.

However, living in caravans - even large, well-appointed ones - still left space at a premium on occasion.

As a result, I remember giving most of them away at one time or another. :emoji_disappointed: