duzit

Member: Rank 6
@Alex Vojacek ,
These are the requests for additional smileys, of course the final decision is yours.

- evil flaming skeleton burnt to a crisp
- vomit emoji
- tongue poking out
- thumbs up smiley
I don't know if this person was serious or kidding when they mentioned: a dinosaur licking itself like a cat

ant-mac definitely would like to keep his cute, little, green insect. I would like to keep my purple heart.

So, Alex, please see what you can come up with. We are all anxiously waiting for new ways to express ourselves.

@Alex Vojacek , also please look at ant-mac 's & the seekers post below \/

Last edited:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Of course you do, who wouldn't want to keep a cute, little, green insect. It's right up there in the top ten list...:emoji_ok_hand:
(this is when I want a "thumbs-up" smiley, so AM, pretend I gave you a "thumbs-up" smiley)
And a thumbs down emoticon too.

A tongue-poking-out emoticon would also be handy.

duzit

@Alex Vojacek

Dear Overlord,

What is the status of our additional emoji/smiley requests? New expressions are needed !!!

So as not to miss any requests, please read thru the entire thread. Thank you◆◆◆♡♡♡

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Oh I'm super late. I'll try to make all the request this weekend. Dr. Omega has some other nice piece of advice I'm going to implement.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Dear god!!!!!!

Does that mean I might lose my Dancing Bunnies?! Perish the thought.... It would also create a rather miserable, vomitous mass were I to lose my "Kiss" darling and the Norwegian "lady in red" who is dancing beside it!

Of course..... that's because I'm a selfish Wacky Norwegian Woman isn't it??!!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And a chorus line of DBs for new emojis and smilies :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

Gavin

VIP
Cinema forums

I like the new labelling of the cinema forums, breaking down into Announced, Coming Soon, and Now Playing. However I'm not sure of the definition of "Coming Soon" given that the latest topic is Aquaman which is still 18 months away. Would it be better to change this forum to "Cinema: In Production" giving a flow from Announced to In Production to Now Playing?

Last edited by a moderator:

ant-mac

Pretty much all of the major changes are complete. Now it's just a case of tidying up and attending to small details.

There are still some small tweaks remaining to be completed. These involve placing some threads in more appropriate forums or sub-forums.

I won't necessarily be doing all of the minor stuff, but they will all be attended to ASAP.

ant-mac

For people that like anything outdoors like biking, camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, boating, shooting or anything that has to do with the outdoors.
You now have an entire category dedicated to THE GREAT OUTDOORS. :emoji_relaxed:

Let me know how it goes and if you have any further enquiries.

Cheers.